• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uryu Ishida Vs Itachi Uchiha

Country level uryu vs itachi? I can see Uryu being Lolgenjutsu'd tho.

He took hits from haschwalt, tho it was offscreen, its not like haschwalt was holding himself or something. So yeah, or Itachi gets oneshoted, or Uryu gets genjutsu'd. Im asuming that in bleach dura usually equates with AP since "its a battle of reiatsu".

PaChi2 said:
He took hits from haschwalt, tho it was offscreen, its not like haschwalt was holding himself or something. So yeah, or Itachi gets oneshoted, or Uryu gets genjutsu'd. Im asuming that in bleach dura usually equates with AP since "its a battle of reiatsu".
Well, you're right. I can't argue with that.

ScarletFirefly said:
Yep, only way to win for Itachi here is the lolGenjutsu method
Who says Uryu can't use the Antithesis after? People can still move under Genjutsu, use abilities and even talk. You can also escape it unlike KS.

Depends on the type of the genjutsu, if Itachi starts out with Tsukoyomi (which is very in character) Uryu is not getting out of it.

HokageMangaVox said:
Who says Uryu can't use the Antithesis after? People can still move under Genjutsu, use abilities and even talk. You can also escape it unlike KS.
Assuming that Itachi doesn't make him stab himself in the head or turn him into a vegetable using Tsukuyomi.

Ironically, Itachi might win through genjutsu.

Izanami or Tsukuyomi are going to troll Ishida. Hard.

ScarletFirefly said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Assuming that Itachi doesn't make him stab himself in the head or turn him into a vegetable using Tsukuyomi.
In character he doesn't stab anyone in the head.

^In fact Itachi is one of the few characters that proceeds to Genjutsu people from the start or very early in the match . The encounter with Deidara, the encounter way back with Kakashi, Guy and Kurenai, and the battle between him and Sasuke are proof of those.

From the moment the battle begins Ishida will be trapped in a Genjutsu, either by eyes or by finger. Then it will be layers upon layers of Genjutsu until Ishida won't even know what's what anymore.

ScarletFirefly said:
^In fact Itachi is one of the few characters that proceeds to Genjutsu people from the start or very early in the match . The encounter with Deidara, the encounter way back with Kakashi, Guy and Kurenai, and the battle between him and Sasuke are proof of those.
From the moment the battle begins Ishida will be trapped in a Genjutsu, either by eyes or by finger. Then it will be layers upon layers of Genjutsu until Ishida won't even know what's what anymore.
Like i said in character he doesn't stab anyone in the head, Genjutsu is not the same as stabbing someone in the head. Also, Antithesis reverses anything that has happen, which would include falling under Genjutsu.

That sounds like NLF to me, antithesis didnt send back Haschwalt's attack at him after using it once. Secondly, yes, itachi does stab in the head incharacter (though normally its in the genjutsu) like when he spent many days stabbing kakashi by using tsukoyomi. So, if itachi is in character but willing to kill, you know uryu will be put into a genjutsu and killed the same moment the fight starts, like what he did to the uchiha clan (which its pretty much an example of how itachi fares when wanting to kill).

Still Ishida ain't getting out of the Genjutsu. This is a battle he can't win. Unless you have resistance to Genjutsu, you will not win against Itachi. He can easily make you forfeit the match .

PaChi2 said:
That sounds like NLF to me, antithesis didnt send back Haschwalt's attack at him after using it once. Secondly, yes, itachi does stab in the head incharacter (though normally its in the genjutsu) like when he spent many days stabbing kakashi by using tsukoyomi. So, if itachi is in character but willing to kill, you know uryu will be put into a genjutsu and killed the same moment the fight starts, like what he did to the uchiha clan (which its pretty much an example of how itachi fares when wanting to kill).
Is not a nlf, is the same as ameno or do think Sasuke teleporting anything is also a nlf. Is not that it didn't work, is that he couldn't use it since Jugram's power was better and can double the damage while he is unscrath. Uryu is not stupid, and he wasn't going to kill himself . Lol Itachi never stab Kakashi in the head, and that Genjutsu in Naruto doesn't cause harm to the physical body. He kill the clan with his sword.

ScarletFirefly said:
Still Ishida ain't getting out of the Genjutsu. This is a battle he can't win. Unless you have resistance to Genjutsu, you will not win against Itachi. He can easily make you forfeit the match .
Reverse effects means it never happen, or he can cast it on Itachi putting him under his own Genjutsu. Genjutsu has proven to not be perfect like KS and that you can escape it. Genjutsu can't completely prevent you from talking, using your powers or moving at the same time.

Depending on the Genjutsu it can control you completely, like Kurama for example. Also do you really believe Itachi's own Genjutsu will affect him? Even if Ishida does undo the Genjutsu the first time, which is highly unlikely, once Itachi sees that he can reverse the effect he will use Tsukuyomi and render him unable to move.

^Every thread with Itachi is terrible tbh. He's a one trick pony, and if Genjutsu doesn't work, he'll end you with his universal Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror /s

HokageMangaVox said:
Is not a nlf, is the same as ameno or do think Sasuke teleporting anything is also a nlf. Is not that it didn't work, is that he couldn't use it since Jugram's power was better and can double the damage while he is unscrath. Uryu is not stupid, and he wasn't going to kill himself . Lol Itachi never stab Kakashi in the head, and that Genjutsu in Naruto doesn't cause harm to the physical body. He kill the clan with his sword.
1) Itachi put Kakashi in a literal crux and proceed to stab him (genjutsu), and there he didnt want to kill Kakashi, stabing in the head (reality) would be the logical step if itache wanted to kill.

2) Do yoy really think itachi killed all his clan without the use of genjutsu? Im not saying he killed them by using genjutsu, tho, genjutsu only incapacitates normally. So, itachi uses genjutsu and cuts uryu's neck. Dont tell me this isnt in character for him.

ScarletFirefly said:
Depending on the Genjutsu it can control you completely, like Kurama for example. Also do you really believe Itachi's own Genjutsu will affect him? Even if Ishida does undo the Genjutsu the first time, which is highly unlikely, once Itachi sees that he can reverse the effect he will use Tsukuyomi and render him unable to move.
So you would have to assume what genjutsu would he use first, which normally he always goes with Tsukuyumi, in the genjutsu you're tormented mentally and Uryu's Antithesis doesn't required hand sings or anything to activate, even while trap he can use it. Itachi won't notice his power, unless Uruu tells him which would happen given their bad track of giving away abilities. Itachi under his own genjutsu won't notice right away, but regardless he will and Itachi will escape. Since he knows how to do so, oh wait this is tsukuyumi there hasn't been shown away to escape it in Naruto. He will remain there, or if he somehow escapes he won't be stupid to cast Uryu under any power given his abilities. He will result to hand to hand combat where he can defeat Uryu. So Itachi wins either way. Mmmm...but my vote is on Uryu.

Itachi city level attacks wont harm uryu's country level durability even in tsukiyomi (where his chakra will be draining like crazy due to all the shit he's spamming) so once uryu snaps out or tsukiyomi finishes then uryu can just antithesis that shit and gg

1) Itachi put Kakashi in a literal crux and proceed to stab him (genjutsu), and there he didnt want to kill Kakashi, stabing in the head (reality) would be the logical step if itache wanted to kill.

2) Do yoy really think itachi killed all his clan without the use of genjutsu? Im not saying he killed them by using genjutsu, tho, genjutsu only incapacitates normally. So, itachi uses genjutsu and cuts uryu's neck. Dont tell me this isnt in character for him.

I know how Tsukuyumi works and is not how you imply.

I didn't said that he didn't use it, I assume that you said that he kill them all with it. Which is not true. Not really. He always torments them first, leaving time for Uryu to do something.

He does not torment his enemies when wanting to kill (like when he was ordered), he is an ANBU trained assasin, he kills first (except for his little brother).

PaChi2 said:
He does not torment his enemies when wanting to kill (like when he was ordered), he is an ANBU trained assasin, he kills first (except for his little brother).
Show me a scan of Tsukuyumi killing anyone. I'll wait.

Oh, now I see what you think I was saying. No, no, tsukuyomi doesnt kill. Tsukuyomi lets the opponent wide open in the reality for itachi to kill them. Never tried to imply that tsukuyomi killed anyone.

Now that I remember, Itachi did kill Izumi with Tsukuyomi. The death was as a result of the stress caused by living the entire lifetime in a fraction of a second, so I stand corrected, Tsukuyomi can kill.

ScarletFirefly said:
Now that I remember, Itachi did kill Izumi with Tsukuyomi. The death was as a result of the stress caused by living the entire lifetime in a fraction of a second, so I stand corrected, Tsukuyomi can kill.

Did that happen in the manga? because I dont remember it.

ScarletFirefly said:
With all Uryu is been through, stress won't kill him. Lol

ScarletFirefly said:
He made her dream of a life with him and she collapsed after and died in his arms.
She was still wounded by a sword. Is not the first time, Sasuke almost die when Madara stab him if it was not for the sage of the six path, Hagoromo saving him. Naruto was also hardly wounded even with Bijuu cloak. And it wasn't PIS sine it was part of the story. Him using Genjutsu on her afters doesn't make the sword wound go away.

Back