• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Usage of "+" symbol in Attack Potency (Staff only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support the use of the geometric mean. It's not hard to calculate it in this case. I will not complain if we don't use it though.

I agree with DonTalk and Sera, I don't think we should revise the "+" sign like that is it makes things more complicated; and the "+" sign is often misused anyway; like all those blindly added "+" signs people used for the durability of various Halo characters a while back. And plenty other profiles still do blindly add "+" signs based on their feats; "Not being at their limits". We also got people adding "+" signs to lifting strength and speed ratings that aren't suppose to have "+" signs which I do usually remove when I notice them.

So since we seem to be in agreement, should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back