• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The other Phantom Troupe members were too scared to fight Razor, but what about Uvogin? SBA, speed is equalized. Neither combatants know anything about each other. Does not take place in Greed Island, instead in the wasteland where Uvogin and Kurapika fought. Obviously, Razor does not have any cards.

UvoginPowerUp
Uvogi

Razor Emitions
Razor

Uvogi:

Razor: 4 (EmperorRorepme, UchihaSlayer96, Strawboi, Mister6ame6)

Inconclusive:

Uvogin>Phinks. Uvogin's BBI is equivalent to that of a small missile according to the manga. We've seen it break Kurapika's arm, who has 100% efficiency in Enhancement and only has Ten active to block it not even Ren or Ken. 100% efficiency is not the same as 100% proficiency I think a lot of people forget this. It means Kurapika, who is a level 4 Enhancer can use all Level 4 Enhancement tecnhiques at 100% proficiency.

Razor has 80% proficiency in Enhancement and was more trained in it than Kurapika. Furthermore, Razor's Devils can harm Hisoka with a Shu infused Ball. Hisoka broke two fingers and had a nose bleed with a few scratches even when using Bungee Gum to smother the ball though he didn't use Ko. The Devils are fractions of Razors power. Hisoka was 3rd in the Troupe for physical power not too far below Phinks. Uvogin states master Enhancers are the only ones who can block his punches which Phinks is. Razor should be too. Razor should be able to harm Uvogin. Phinks would've rather got teleported to another continent than have him and multiple Troupe members including Feitan fight Razor. So to be honest I think Razor can handle Uvogin physically.

Skill-wise we haven't see much from Razor whilst Uvogin is basically a ground and pound character, who just attempts to blitz and one-shot all the time rather than use any combat techniques because he believes his strength will always prevails.

"The other Phantom Troupe members were too scared to fight Razor" when did this happen?

Razor meets them, Phinks acknowledges him as strong and then Razor kicks them out with his card.

This is impossible to know for sure since we haven't seen Razor in a fight but I want to vote for Razor.

I mean, the Phantom Troupe members could've tackled him all at the same time but they chose to back off.

I mean if Level 4 Master Enhancers can block Uvogin's 50% punches and he needs 100% punches to break their arms. I'd say Razor comes out with minimal injury. I'd presume he's a Level 8 Master Enhancer though we don't actually know. Razor is more versatile too and his Nen Beasts are enough to harm Hisoka, let alone a direct ball, much less than his full power which Killua theorised could completely take out him, Biscuit and Hisoka. I'd say Razor.

Phinks wasn't scared of fighting Uvogin he just complimented him calling him strong. Razor then explained to the PT members that they couldn't enter Greed Island the way they did and needed to go thru using the game, revealing the teleportation card in the process meaning Razor already was on them before they could even try to muscle their way thru. Implying Razor could take them all on in a fight is somewhat wanking him.

But, I'd favor Razor in a fight if he can keep it at a distance. Just wham Uvogin away with his Nen balls and we know Uvogins Big Bang Impact doesn't scale to the rest of his durability since that Rocket hurt him. Also his devils would be a great distraction.

Reviving a dead thread by voting for Razor. When the Phantom Troupe confronted him, they chose to leave the island rather than engage in battle, proving they were unsure of a victory against him. His Nen Beasts can provide him additional support and could overwhelm Uvogin, giving Razor an opening. Even his Nen Beasts were capable of throwing a dodgeball hard enough to break Hisoka's fingers and seriously harm him. He can also play the long-distance game, something Uvogin can't counter. Only one more vote is needed before grace can start.

Regardless of who is stronger overall, they're close enough that I'd still give it to him because of his clones+range+being close enough to do damage.
Vote for razor btw.

Reviving a dead thread by voting for Razor. When the Phantom Troupe confronted him, they chose to leave the island rather than engage in battle, proving they were unsure of a victory against him. His Nen Beasts can provide him additional support and could overwhelm Uvogin, giving Razor an opening. Even his Nen Beasts were capable of throwing a dodgeball hard enough to break Hisoka's fingers and seriously harm him. He can also play the long-distance game, something Uvogin can't counter. Only one more vote is needed before grace can start.
Team would roflstomp him if they fought. It is hard to imagine he could solo them.

Anyways, I think this match can be added yeah.

Team would roflstomp him if they fought. It is hard to imagine he could solo them.

Anyways, I think this match can be added yeah.
Oh they’d probably kill him all together, no doubt, but they’d have definitely lost one or two of them, and they didn’t want to take that risk. I should’ve clarified.

They literally accept to enter by the front door, there is no indication that Razor just can stomp everyone, and the phantom troop are pretty chill compare to other villains, so they just follow the rules

Back