• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him

@Mizuki67 , @CodeCCLL , @Shiraito983 and I just finished with Editing his profile, if they are errors or any wrong reference or so, please signify for Now Veldora will have only 1 key his feats for the second key is in Volume 21 which is far from being translated

-Conceptual Manipulation
a-cceptance and AE1 on type 1 concept

-Tier 2-C Acceptance

That's pretty much it

Last edited:
-Veldora once tank Melt Slash attacks so Resistance for EE and IM2
-I don't see the resistance to Data and Information Manipulation as in other characters
-Greater Death Manip for Veldora's Aura that can kill monsters above class A that have resistance to Death Manipulation.

I think this is fine for publishment.

Well not that I am against publishing, but I think waiting for atleast 12 hrs is still a good time before publishing the page. Since he created a crt anyways. (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

-Veldora once tank Melt Slash attacks so Resistance for EE and IM2
-I don't see the resistance to Data and Information Manipulation as in other characters
-Greater Death Manip for Veldora's Aura that can kill monsters above class A that have resistance to Death Manipulation.
Pretty sure that's not it but I'll add the resistance to EE later

Ultimate Skill User: As an ultimate skill user carrera cannot be affected by low level skills. Ultimate skills are devices to grant access to the ultimate principles of this world. That is why, to combat against an ultimate skill, one must employ an ultimate skill as well.
?

Okay its done can someone mind adding this to Tensura main VS Battles Page, Thanks i will request a close of this now, I will keep editing the abilities as they are things i might have missed out if they are more you know of message me on my wall or so, thanks for helping out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back