• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Veloxt1r0kore's Surprise: Kenshiro vs Karna (Iapitus Receives a Warmongering Charge)

Kinda.

Lancer goes in for CQC and Ken punches him once.

Only if it gets past Instinctually activated Muso Tensei.

It will be more fair if both is in character or make Karna bloodlusted while Ken is IC.

@DMUA

Musou Tensei is useless given Karna have resistance to EE.

i mean...can it hit ken in muso tensei? IC he does do it on the fly anyway right? (Its not normal intangibility he is literal nothingness from that move iirc)

i'm just wondering if he would really blow up the planet or condense it to try to kill ken (Cause counterforce??)

Ok, then i go with Kenshiro because of Intangibility via Musō Tensei (don't know if Existence Erasure work on Karna but Kenshiro don't need it) Huge AP and Skill advantage.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@DMUA

Musou Tensei is useless given Karna have resistance to EE.
Resistance to the EE part of Muso Tensei doesn't help against the intangibility.

Yes,EE is useless but making himself become "nothingness" will be helpful,i said that above.

But idk if Karna can harm an intang bility here so yeah......

And does brahmastra ignore durability?

And "Brahmastra cannot be used against those more skilled than him"

.......HMMMM

Back