• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Velvet Crowe vs Jinga

>Tfw forgot Jinga and use Gintoki instead in 7-B Brackets

-A manly groan can be heard afar-

Forget it, imma make his first matches by me.

The Cannibal Horror and former world destroyer lel#slapped against the Lord of Calamity, who would win!!?

-7-B Velvet is used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Makai World

-Range are 50 meters

-Win via death!!!

Jinga Poster
Velvet Status (ToB)

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

I will admit I was purposefully avoiding this thread in hopes it would die, but I guess not.

So, first of all, what does the dude do in character, depending on the answer, this might well be a stomp.

Second, what the hell is: Regenerationn (Can regenerates himself)

What level of regen are we talking about here?

Tbh, I am more of a profile-creator than a match-maker lol, the many possibilites of how they win in the battles between characters that never met in VS rules makes me to not involved much in VS match.

The fact is, yes, he always goes for CQC, yet he is incredibly smart and insane in terms of combat and planing, not to mention he is really unpredictable. So we don't know that he'll crazily rush at his opponents and takes full damage of Velvet's hand, or he'll know that her hand are dangerous, then try to mock and manipulates her instead.

The other fact is, his story still continues, and maybe gets an upgrade, as well as GARO (Raiga will have his own movie this year).

So, I think GARO-Verse match can be wait, for now.

There's no taking or not taking full damage from the Claw, dude doesn't have soul resistance, he gets hit by it, he dies. If the dude always goes for CQC as you say, this might well be a stomp or decisive at best.

Velvet was trained by the greatest swordsman on the planet and later beat that person at their peak, she's no slouch in the skill department. As for manipulation, she overcame being shown that her entire journey was meaningless and that she really was a monster, mind you, she had some help, but it's unlikely manipulation will work on this key, maybe the Low 7-C version.

Dude, have you read the "I am more of a profile-creator than a match-maker" and "his story still continues, and maybe gets an upgrade" and "I think GARO-Verse match can be wait, for now" parts yet? Cuz if you read, you'll know that I didn't give my opinion about the who-will-win at all. Don't have to go wild lol.

Instead, I suggested that GARO match should be wait.

Well, already said that, if you really read my comment by the way.

I just responded to your comment, adressing everything that seemed like an argument. If he's likely to get upgraded in the future, this match doesn't really mean anything anyways. Perhaps it should be closed, seems kinda stompish to me.

I myself fine with this match being holded/closed until Garo-verse get more stuff.

Also i'm the only "Garo-match maker" here lel.

the guy that she defeated, when weakened could cause a volcanic eruption on the largest volano in their own world. So at bare minimun, it's >>>>>24 megatons.

That's an ok scaling chain.

But....

Comic Cole>=David Warner(Far Superior)>>>>End Game Cole>=Kessler. (Stomps)>>>>>Alden (Vastly Superior)>>>>>>>Mid Game Cole>Sasha>>>>>>>>>Cole before even activating his powers tanking a 28 megatons explosion.

So....Yeah.

Back