• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venom (Sony) vs Peppino Spaghetti (0-0-0)

Venom vs Peppino

Rules:
-Both are 8-C
-Peppino is enraged but anything beyond 8-C is restricted
-Speed is equalized
-All optional equipment for both is restricted
-Battle takes place on top of Pizza Tower
-AP Gap: Venom’s (0.557577566780599 tons) > Peppino’s (0.3275638725478 tons)

images

“We are VENOM”:

images

“YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!”:

Incon

Hmm, okay
So peppino has these advantages
  • Better Defense wit parrying attacks
  • More Hax
  • And I think the biggest advantage peppino has is his Sound Manipulation Hax when yells. Now, I don't know how loud his scream is if there's like a Calc for it or something but it must be way higher than 4,000 hertz seeing as it pushed Vigilante, noise, fake pep, and pizza head off screen so it must be way her thank 4K hertz which can hurt venom.
  • Also, peppino has fought a similar opponent to venom before an that was fake peppino, and funny pizza man could keep up with his hax which has some similarities to venom bit venom has better ap. So it's basically angry peppino who no diffed fake peppino but this time fake pepp has better ap and durability but with slightly less hax.

Some advantages Venom has
• I would say he has more versatile elasticity
• Better regeneration since he has high-low I think peppino has Mid-low
• And slightly better ap than peppinos

Overall I think peppino probably takes this, for the reasons I've provided for the advantages peppino has

Back