• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Found something (site looks relatively safe to me, but I think vsbw blocks me from posting it as a link).
EwWNUD8_d.webp

How many Gintama things have actually been scrapped? Or just needs something to be revived? Instead of making everything new from scratch?
I want to revive as in, The profiles are outdated, The calcs are outdated, I want to put everything up to date

And give profiles to characters who don't have it such as Shinpachi

I guess there's this newer verse I'm trying to work on while it's still relatively fresh.

image.png

I've only got very few calcs ready, a couple renders, and that's about the extent of it. Making profiles and getting calculations would take a long time by myself (And the one friend I'm doing it with). So hopefully someone's interested in helping (or even reading the series).

I guess there's this newer verse I'm trying to work on while it's still relatively fresh.

image.png

I've only got very few calcs ready, a couple renders, and that's about the extent of it. Making profiles and getting calculations would take a long time by myself (And the one friend I'm doing it with). So hopefully someone's interested in helping (or even reading the series).
What's the verse about or can you send something about it? The cover looks appealing

What's the verse about or can you send something about it? The cover looks appealing
It's a series about the worlds strongest Demon Hunter being killed and being reborn in a Newbies body 60 years in the future where he's essentially foreign to all their practices and technology due to the huge time skip upon his death, and is forced to evolve at the hands of a dark force. I'll put the series synopsis here:
On the brink of death, the strongest warrior of humanity, Ang, mysteriously reincarnates sixty years into the future with the strength of the “Strongest Demon” — a dangerous double-edged sword. In order to resolve his regrets and unveil the truth, Ang has no choice but to continuously “evolve” in a bid to escape his past fate. “I won’t let myself be a bottled-up demon! If I want to get out, I must rely on myself!”
I'll leave a link for it, but since it's fan scans, I can't send a working link. I'll leave a broken link that if you remove the spaces will bring you to the manhua.

https : // asuratoon . com/manga/68 49480105-demo nic-evolution/

Copy and paste the link into google (Or whatever search engine ig), remove the spaces, and it should work. Hopefully it piques your interest.

It's a series about the worlds strongest Demon Hunter being killed and being reborn in a Newbies body 60 years in the future where he's essentially foreign to all their practices and technology due to the huge time skip upon his death, and is forced to evolve at the hands of a dark force. I'll put the series synopsis here:

I'll leave a link for it, but since it's fan scans, I can't send a working link. I'll leave a broken link that if you remove the spaces will bring you to the manhua.

https : // asuratoon . com/manga/68 49480105-demo nic-evolution/

Copy and paste the link into google (Or whatever search engine ig), remove the spaces, and it should work. Hopefully it piques your interest.
I like the reborn into the future better than past ones. I can help with this series

Just let me know what parts you want me to do. I'm also working on two other series at the same time so It won't be fast
Right now I'm trying to take care of calcs. I guess what I could use is someone who can do scans and profiles. I got one person who helps with scans, though it wouldn't hurt to have more. Right now I've only got one sandboxed profile.

It does have a verse profile. With some profiles for main characters even.

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
The profiles look pretty...what's the word...unpolished? I could be trippin', though.
Its cuz they're old as frick. But youre probably also trippin, unrelated to the issue at hand though.

One may ask the verse volunteers here to see if they are ready to help in revamping the profiles.

I must ask… for Japanese media, when do we separate manga/anime/light novels/web novels, and when do we composite them? What are the standards regarding that? For some verses, anime/manga feats/hax are composited along with cosmology stuff, while for others, only cosmology is composited while there are separate profiles between anime/manga/light novel appearances.

On that note, do we composite cosmologies for this stuff by default (until contradicted by irreconcilable differences)?

I must ask… for Japanese media, when do we separate manga/anime/light novels/web novels, and when do we composite them? What are the standards regarding that? For some verses, anime/manga feats/hax are composited along with cosmology stuff, while for others, only cosmology is composited while there are separate profiles between anime/manga/light novel appearances.

On that note, do we composite cosmologies for this stuff by default (until contradicted by irreconcilable differences)?
You need connections/direct statements about them being canon to eachother

If you cannot use the manga to calculate a feat, you can most of the time use the other versions though

Back