• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse resistance + Ōtsutsuki, Isshiki, Daemon, Code and Shikamaru CRT.

I agree with everything now( though Isshiki limitation should be removed, Kashin koji thought he checkmated Isshiki cause he didnt know the other abilites of his ocular powers that complement Sukunahikona, Like Daikokuten)
Yea but assuming he didn't have Daikokuten, he really would have checkmated him here meaning at least the fire or the rasengan would hit him. At least thats what's implied.

But yea u right imma delete dat cause its not really that important anyways ig

Isshiki

Limited Fire Manipulation (Can use natural fire that he took from Kashin Koji )

Limited Air Manip, Durability Negation (Can use the two rasengans that he took from Naruto )

He also took one from Boruto, it should still have Air manip and Durability Negation.
I suppose? I guess he does have them huh. I guess I agree with this
Daemon

Intent
reflection - He reflects intents regardless of who whether or not he's touching someone (So far only been shown to work on a physical level so mental and spiritual attacks should still work) The stronger the intent the more damage (If you intend to hit him but without much intent you will be met with a weak version of your hit, so for example someone who's calm thinking he'd be easy to take out. However if your angry cause of his arrogant attitude or your just bloodlusted then you will be hit with the full force of what you intended to hit him with)

Weakness - If you have no intent (Example: UI goku, Selfless State Tanjiro or any character who's primary form of battle comes from instinctive reaction/fighting without their mind.)

Action reflection - He has to be touching someone with his palms. When he does this it doesn't matter if you even intended to attack him it will get reflected and the person he's touching would also be granted this ability while their in contact. (Again would this has only been shown work on the physical level not mental and spiritual.)

Weakness - Hitting him before he touches someone with his palms.

Amado makes a clear difference between action and intent reflection.

Here he says daemon needs to be touching someone to reflect actions.

Here he says not to aim murderous intent at daemon NO MATTER WHAT (meaning regardless of whether or not he's touching someone) or that too will be reflected (notice how he says too making it a clear difference between action and intent!!)

Eida's claims back up his intent reflection.
Bug's claims back up his action reflection.
Seems to me intent and action are both just different variations of his reflections and should be treated as such (ie they should have their own weaknesses)
Yes, I've always agreed with this and thought this as well.
Size Reduction Nullification kawaki couldn't shrink his shadow (This seems like it could be powernull too but people have always been able to use powers while under shadow paralysis, and its a shinjutsu which you don't need any hand-signs for.)
I thought Shikamaru was referring to Kawaki himself not being able to shrink himself because he was paralyzed by his shadow?

Count me as neutral for this.

Bro's just doing it for the sake of doing it
Or you know it just doesn't fit in imo since Death Manipulation is the following. Oddly enough you didn't comment on my agree.

Summary​

Death Manipulation is the ability to directly induce death in beings, objects or even concepts via supernatural means. This can manifest as the inexplicable death of an individual, the direct cessation of biological functions, dispersal of life force and more, being able to affect anything from plant and animal life to possibly even abstract forces and concepts.

It is important to note that just causing death via other abilities or indirect means (such as soul destruction, physical damage, deconstruction etc.) in itself does not qualify for Death Manipulation unless it is specified or portrayed to be a direct inducement of death in its targets with these being aftereffects of that.

Daemon - We haven't seen any other reason to not trust the dude who built the robo dude so why think theres two reasons instead of 1?
Did your opinion on this change?
More evidence was provided in the crt for two reasons, even two explanations coming from amado himself.

yeah via bio manip should be fine, but you should get a better justification than that compilation of statements you have there lol that's not professional

No still disagree, he also says in the scan the following.
I suppose.
But he could simply be referring to the fact that the damage reflected depends all upon the level of bloodlust when imagining the end result.

ill edit this and add examples of different effects with different levels of bloodlust later.
EDIT

So these guards have VERY high levels of bloodlust, as they would kill their superior and comrade here just to kill Daemon.

With there bloodlust being very high we can see the end result of there intent being reflected full force.

Foward some chapters and we see kawaki aiming murderous intent at him, but i'd assume at a lower level since he only got punched.

Also code, who knows about the intent reflection. Cuts off all intent while fighting daemon so it disables the ability.

Last edited:
Seems fine though Daemon's ability still confuses the **** outta me ngl lmfao
It doesn't confuse me at all in fact its rather straightforward.
I just wish the author goes into a bit more detail mainly on the subject of whether or not he can turn off the intention reflection ability since that would also be a big condition and explain away the times where people attacked him other then just saying they did so with no bloodlust.
But considering unlike eida he doesn't have a statement specifying that he cant turn it off, I would assume like every other ability in the show (bar a dozen or so) he can activate and deactivate it

Also would you guys help me find characters who can use more chakra than v2 bee?
Like this resistance should really be added onto a lot of characters but we need statements and its gonna probably be a long scaling chain 💀

Pretty much every high tier
Normally I would agree but the potency of a jutsu doesn't = the chakra cost.
Sasuke using the same fireball he used in part 1 would be so much more powerful because his chakra got stronger, but it doesn't mean that it used more chakra to actually make it.
So I think we'd need an actual statement or just compare a certain jutsu to other jutsu of its kind cause usually bigger = more chakra cost.
Like I think planetary devastation should cost way more chakra than a measly version 2 cloak, especially since it sealed one so easily.

Also would you guys help me find characters who can use more chakra than v2 bee?
Like this resistance should really be added onto a lot of characters but we need statements and its gonna probably be a long scaling chain 💀
Every single Bijuu, full Jinchuuraki transformation, Jinchuuraki transformation with as many tails as Killer Bee, The Fourth Raikage and any Otsutsuki off the top of my head

Every single Bijuu, full Jinchuuraki transformation, Jinchuuraki transformation with as many tails as Killer Bee, The Fourth Raikage and any Otsutsuki off the top of my head
I wholeheartedly agree.
Problem is, mods exist.
And on this site let's just say common sense to you and me is not enough to win over some of the more hard pressed ones.
I need help finding statements and such thats abt it

I agree
OPs explanation coincides with the original showing of Daemon's ability
While on Code's back he reflects all actions. Seemingly throwing their attacks back at them including weapons.
But when he's off his back, the last soldier's killing intent was so strong that they, presumably, imagined themself slashing his head off. And that in turn caused his own head to be cut off without his blade being used. Completely different from what occured to the others right before.
Code could also get a new ability(?) for being able to instantly shut off his killing intent and still fight Daemon while planning to get rid of him.

I wholeheartedly agree.
Problem is, mods exist.
And on this site let's just say common sense to you and me is not enough to win over some of the more hard pressed ones.
I need help finding statements and such thats abt it
Karin stated that the Fourth Raikage has as much chakra as a bijuu (refering to Killer Bee) during the five Kage summit (don’t remember the exact chapter)
Chakra tails are always used to convey amount of chakra in a jinchuuraki (from the killer bee fight to the fight with 4 tails Naruto vs Orochimaru)
Bijuus are obvious
Momoshiki and Kinshiki have eaten several chakra fruits and thought that Gyuki had a small amount of chakra
Kaguya and Hagoromo are obvious
Isshiki could absorb the Jubbis chakra

Any mods willing to vote..?
squidward-spare.gif

Im coming out with another one rn attempting to give TSO resistances to full experienced Otsosuki's

Last edited:
the madness manipulation only for jinchuuriki bcuz their hatred towards human no? i doubted its the same for every char that have the same chakra reserves as bijuu

Having higher chakra shouldn't affect the potency of their cross resistant scaling

Naruto doesn't work that way

Back