• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

I was going through versus subreddit and it seems the lawless people have been turned into some kind of omnipotent beings

I still have to read this new chapter 💀
But it looks like the kaiju is back and he has a 7-C feat even before we've seen him

The Mega Kaiju feat must definitely be on the 7-B range

Aside from that, did anyone else notice that the ship had flesh on the inside? I saw the same thing with the smaller ships...
0013-028.png

0012-026.png

The spanish fan TL used HQ scans

justpeaksus.jpg
even_more_peasksus.jpg
godzilla.jpg

godzilla2.jpg

I'm really grateful for Azuma's art
Same.

Also HOLY, SHIT, THAT THING IS BIG. I thought it was like as tall as a big skyscraper. That is literally the size of a large mountain...and I just realized that it dispersed all the clouds with its roar. Nah dude this thing is AT, LEAST, 7-A.

I was rereading the series with the new translation and it seems it misses the part where it is stated that each kaiju is at least 500 meters tall. Looking back, I feel like there were other parts with the lack of information as well. We have to check the raws from now on.

New chapter will be dropping in a few days! Do you guys have any predictions?
Madalan's either retreat or try to fight Not-Godzilla and probably die. Demons retreat to warn the Great Demon King. Humans escape during the chaos and encounter the the lawless humans. Chapter ends on a cliffhanger.

I have always heen interested in how GDK vs Mad God would turn out. I know that it is a long shot but after the recent chapter they give me similar vibes because of their hair and bunch of eyes

On the power scaling side of things, I wonder what tier the explosion Daikokuzan tanked is. The mushroom cloud doesn't seem to be above tier 7 but its side effect might be more impressive with some generous assumptions. There is no visible damage but giants describe tremors as an earthquake which means it should be at least magnitude 4. And it was felt by 4 different natural enemies, which would total to 5/13 of the whole world including the magic forces world. That is probably a High 6-C feat.

On the power scaling side of things, I wonder what tier the explosion Daikokuzan tanked is. The mushroom cloud doesn't seem to be above tier 7 but its side effect might be more impressive with some generous assumptions. There is no visible damage but giants describe tremors as an earthquake which means it should be at least magnitude 4. And it was felt by 4 different natural enemies, which would total to 5/13 of the whole world including the magic forces world. That is probably a High 6-C feat.
I think Kachon got High 6-C or 6-B from it

Back