• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
MagicCloud6 said:
Alien X defeated Black Tyrannosaurus

Speed was equalized

(The reason why I'm adding this again was because when we first voted, we all thought Speed was equal until we realized that the OP never equalized speed so I removed the request earlier as Alien X speed stomps. Then the OP equalized speed and now I think I can request this again as I said earlier, we all first voted thinking Speed was equal)

and...

Alien X defeated Princess Peach

Both were 2-B, speed was equalized, and both were bloodlusted

Rick Sanchez vs Yujiro Hanma

Rick has 30 minutes of preparation and can't get anything that makes him stronger than 7-C. Yujiro starts with demon back so he's 7-C. Speed is equalized.

Yujiro won

The win has been added to Yujiro's profile, but Rick's profile is locked.

Medaka Kurokami vs Aleister Crowley (Aleister won the match)

Medaka was EoS & bloodlusted, Aleister was Base & in-character, & Equalized Speed.

_

Aleister Crowley vs Kazuradrop (Match was Inconclusive)

Speed was equalized, but SBA otherwise.

_

Mother Eater vs High Priest (Match was Inconclusive)

High Priest was in his "Under Zombie's Spell" key, but SBA otherwise.

_

High Priest vs Downstreamers (High Priest won the match)

Conditions were morals off, full cooperation, & victory via eradication. Both High 1-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back