• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 16

I'm not gonna clog up this thread like the removal thread so you should take anything else to the Invulnerability CRT.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Either way I request the battle to be added at least until the invulnerability thread is concluded
I got say though. Goku is nearly 2-C to like 2-C/2 scaling from characters like Beerus. The normal gap from 2-C to Low 2-C is unquantifiably high. Hence, Goku is nowhere near mid Low 2-C, so he should oneshot if invulnerability is just good durability. If Invulnerability is just valid, Sonic should stomp since Goku can't damage. Invulnerability is still on Sonic's page. In any case, I will say if the invulnerability thread's conclusion would change the variables in the match, then, it is best to do rematch once the thread is over. I will bump the invulnerability thread so it can be concluded.

Elizhaa said:
I got say though. Goku is nearly 2-C to like 2-C/2 scaling from characters like Beerus. The normal gap from 2-C to Low 2-C is unquantifiably high.
The Goku used in the fight was UI-Omen 1 though, so it wouldn't scale to Beerus and only have the upscaling from Infinite Zamasu, UI only starts scaling to Beerus as MUI Iirc

Goku scaled from Beerus. There was accepted thread that clarify this point months ago.

DBH Grand Priest's profile is unlocked so I added it, it just needs to be added to Giratina's profile

(And a future note PaChi2, if a character's profile isn't locked, you can add the matchup to their profile after grace has ended)

Jade vs. Gelati (Gelatin won), this match was removed because Gelatin was probably going to get Sub-Relativistic Reaction Speed (So Jade couldn't hit him at all) however the upgrade was denied so this should be fine to re-add

Soupywolf5 said:
Jade vs. Gelati (Gelatin won), this match was removed because Gelatin was probably going to get Sub-Relativistic Reaction Speed (So Jade couldn't hit him at all) however the upgrade was denied so this should be fine to re-add
I have added this match for you, but I would like to remind you that this thread is specifically for requesting versus debates to be added to locked profiles. Both Jade and Gelatin's profiles were unlocked, so I would please ask that if there are other unlocked profiles you need matches added to in the future, to add them yourself so the workload on the staff is lessened that much more.

Thank you.

Back