• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Highly toxic

highly contested is not highly toxic. The votes just went the way of lille is all.

Just take the L already.

Nearly the entirety of the Lille arguments basically blatantly stated that he couldn't be beaten with a method that defeated him in the manga. I can name at least three fallacies the general Lille voter population committed from that alone.

Plus, the Lille voters were repeatedly bringing up points that Matthew and myself had debunked multiple times. Let's get his thoughts then. :^)

Again, highly contested and could of went either way. People don't agree with your opinion all the time and you can't just close the thread because you aren't winning.

@Matthew thats exactly what the people voting for Dante did. Some said that dante outright tanks the x-axis. Lol.

Nothing was debunked either.

The reason there is no grace period is because rice closed the thread. Because he could not convince any1 of his argument in that thread does not mean you get frustrated and close the thread.

If the grace period bothers you just unlock the thread, or add the match

Now, now. v.v

The fact that even now, you're calling willful ignorance "highly contested" is exactly the problem with that entire thread, and yes, the entirety of Lille's skillset was debunked lol.

The problem with the thread is that there actually was debating happening?

If we are talking about willful ignorance look no further then your self, repeatedly saying lille can't use the x-axis, even though everyone kept telling you otherwise. Hilarious downplay and bias, you even went as far as to close the thread.

So i Request the bias to be put aside, and the denial to having a differing opinion, and add or reopen so the grace period can finish.

And you're still doing it. Also you're taking what I said out of context, I said he can't use it in character in that form. I asked for proof multiple times about x-axis being "mixed" with certain attacks, and the proof was never produced.

Let's not further derail this thread though. :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back