• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoCommitDi said:
Homer vs Mario should also be removed for reasons i explained above, but in case anyone needs a refresher:
Mario does not have any way to get past homer's regen (you could argue he could KO homer but he isn't strong enough to do that due to being baseline as he has no calc) and doesn't have any useful abilities that'll protect him from getting pelted by pistols, shotguns and uzis (since both were fully equipped, but Mario has absolutely nothing), and if they were to get up close Homer could just choke him out with his superior lifting strength, and its very in-character for him to do that considering how he's done it to Bart (as everybody knows) and even other characters such as Abe and Marge
bump

Sans vs Super Brainz should be removed since Super Brainz's wincon relied on him leading Super Ultra Ball. The citation for him leading with this was three Super Brainz attacking enemies, two using their lasers and one using Super Ultra Ball. So from their only citation, Super Brainz has a 33% chance of leading with his wincon. Meanwhile, Sans destroys Brainz in a few seconds tops since he dosn't resist soulhax.

That entirely ignores every other point and cherry picked the ones in a way to try and make it seem removable. He won due to range, counter GM, And attacks that could easily tag sans due to AOE on some, and one shotting, and Flight making dodging his attacks notably easier

Regardless. Sans fights are getting nuked due to his soul hacks being overplayed

@Schnee One

I didn't say one shot. I said he could kill in a few seconds.

@Butter

The range dosn't matter when Sans can just teleport and pratically has a million years to dodge things from that range since speed is equal. Flight literally dosn't counter Gravity Manipulation. Brainz dosn't lead with AoE. Flight changes basically nothing for Sans' attacks and is fairly OOC for Brainz.

1. Range does matter considering Super brainz can and has attack from the sky. Flight and his power advantage over sans would Lol no his ability to move him. Flight is keeping himself in the air. Sans can not pull him down cause Flight is currently defying Gravity. Sans tried and pulls him down, he says no and keeps himself up with much higher stats. You never proved that, as he can open with a variety of stuff. No reason he wouldn't in some cases. And would definitely resort to it in other cases. And flight can make dodging both easier, and can even lol no his range by flying out of it. Sans can't teleport into this air.

2. These are all arguments that disagree but don't debunk the side. Which is not reason for removal.

This fights already being removed for different reasons. So your getting what you want. There are holes in your logic, as well most just flat out wrong or just what you think vs what everyone else thought. (Like the 4 or so people debating against you). This is not even the place to debate this. So I'm dropping it before it gets worse, cause your already getting Close to the borderline.

And hate to break it to ya. I ain't apart of the fan base. Just cause I think someone beats sans, doesn't mean I'm in their fanbase

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
After thinking about it, This match between MCU Thanos and the Shadow Queen is a stomp.
Thanos can't harm the Shadow Queen due to her being Non-Corporeal, which makes 99% of his in character moves useless, his only moves that would work he almost never uses, and combined with the shadow queen's horrible advantage in AP and Dura, it is a massive stomp for the Shadow Queen
Someone needs to remove this.

Also, his match with Discord is outdated since Discord is Low 2-C now.

AND his match with discord should also be removed for mario

Soupywolf5 said:
Pretty sure it was said that Thanos could still win due to Mind and Time Manipulation
Which 1 he never uses in character and he needs non-physical interaction for that.

The second one he never used in character in a fight, he only used it once to get the mind stone

You don't need NPI to use Mind Manipulation (Unless I'm really forgetting how Thanos' Mind Hax worked), and Thanos was bloodlusted for the match so he wasn't limited by his character

Soupywolf5 said:
You don't need NPI to use Mind Manipulation (Unless I'm really forgetting how Thanos' Mind Hax worked), and Thanos was bloodlusted for the match so he wasn't limited by his character
It comes from the mind stone, which needs you to fire an energy blast at the target, or touching it. He literally never used the mind stone, the only reason he has it was because he had the mind stone which was shown to do that

2. Doesn't matter, he never uses it in a fight, he snaps with the gauntlet

Also when you first put that here I though you were talking about SQ's match with Toei Goku (Because I'm blind or something), and I was extremely confused

If Dimentio gets Non-Existent Physiology then he stomps too No wait, that was just for Super Dimentio, never mind

Soupywolf5 said:
You do need it

This is some major derailment For some versions you do, but not for others (Although I do concede that Thanos' mind hax would need NPI)

No mindhax as a whole needs feats of affecting NPU TK affect NPI. There aren't exceptions without feats

That's all I can say for now, because yeah this is derailing

Pretty sure there are characters that Mind-hax intangible/non-corporeal beings and don't get NPI from it. But yeah enough derailing

Yeah. That match is a stomp all around.

The match with discord is outdated. And Discord's match with Mario needs to be removed as well
Actually, don't remove Discord's matches. We decided it was a mistake to remove his Tier 4 key so we're adding it back. All his matches need to be put back on his profile too.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Yeah. That match is a stomp all around.

The match with discord is outdated. And Discord's match with Mario needs to be removed as well
Actually, don't remove Discord's matches. We decided it was a mistake to remove his Tier 4 key so we're adding it back. All his matches need to be put back on his profile too.
Where?????? I saw the thread and I thought even ant agreed on solidly Low 2-C

I talked with Lightbuster and we agreed it shouldn't have been removed in the first place, since it's not a definite rating, only a Likely.

What to do about added threads that aren't fights but games or similar to that, with characters that are not fighters?

Such as Daniel J. D'Arby. He is not a fighter. 2 of his added matches are just games and other one is combat despite the fact that he is not a fighter at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back