• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1093664

This was basically just "ice that freezes the sun is better than time manipulation, non-corporeal, soul manipulation, and a dragon with Low Godly regen lmfao" and an admin deciding to close it before I even had a chance to argue back. And some of the votes were based on worthless game mechanics.

And DV has enough abilities added already so.

Theglassman12 said:
Golbez vs Sasuke should be removed due to the fact that the reasoning isn't good. The only points that was given to Sasuke is that Golbez isn't resistant to Mind Hax and that he can Mind Hax Golbez and drop a meteor on him, when no one at all addressed how Sasuke can deal with Golbez being resistant to multiple elements, rendering Sasuke's ninjutsus moot, his OHK, life drain, and his own Mind Hax, which Sasuke is also not resistant to.
Bump.

Arceus vs Spawn is such an insane hax stomp I don't even know where to begin, Mix the fact that Spawn has quite literally nothing compared to Arceus and that Low Godly means absolutely nothing, and this fight is the textbook definition of stomp.

Also

Erza vs Cinder

Placing that many restrictions on a character (No Dura negating hax or higher Armors allowed) is HIGHLY discouraged and possibly spite, should be removed.

Gargoyle One said:
Placing that many restrictions on a character (No Dura negating hax or higher Armors allowed) is HIGHLY discouraged and possibly spite, should be removed.
I personally don't think it is spite. It is pretty much the equivalent of restricting a character with transformations to one particular form and restricting others. And restricting her durability negating hax does make sense as that is for her most powerful armour.

I'm honestly surprised that Cinder got enough votes for a victory on her profile. I myself think Erza could beat her.

Plus the Armor is supposed to be rare iirc so it's fair to say there's fights where she wouldn't use it

Soldier Blue said:
Wall of text
This reminds me, that match probably should removed due the range was heavily in favor of Cinder. Erza only has several hundreds meters range with Heavel Wheel Armor while Cinder has Severals kilometers range with Maiden power. And with SBA, the fight starts from maximum range 4km...beyond Erza's maximum range.

This is the thread by the way

Gargoyle One said:
Also

Erza vs Cinder

Restricting hax isn't "Highly discouraged" and it's not spite. Especially considering the AP advantage for Cinder is minimal meanwhile Erza would one shot via nakagami armor. However this can be removed due to the range issue i suppose I'll just make a rematch with a better starting distance.

Range was never argued as a means of Cinder winning though, not once. There is no reason to remove it.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
With Wingblade armor comes into the equation, this may changes the tides. Although, the starting range should be fixed. 4KM is too big for this kind of fight.
Pretty sure I said this in that thread and no one bother to answer.

Theglassman12 said:
Golbez vs Sasuke should be removed due to the fact that the reasoning isn't good. The only points that was given to Sasuke is that Golbez isn't resistant to Mind Hax and that he can Mind Hax Golbez and drop a meteor on him, when no one at all addressed how Sasuke can deal with Golbez being resistant to multiple elements, rendering Sasuke's ninjutsus moot, his OHK, life drain, and his own Mind Hax, which Sasuke is also not resistant to.
Bump.

Sora vs Link should be removed for being outdated. A good chunk of the voters for Link voted because of time stop, and Sora's now resistant to time stop, which renders half of the voter's points moot.

[Combined Human vs Akame https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/671920] should be removed

I have quite a few problems with this match up and the end result. A lot of the Akame votes talk about how the Combined Human does not know Akame's fighting style to support the fight being in her favor, yet almost no one mentions that Akame would be at a disadvantage for not knowing any of CH's thousand fighting styles. Furthermore, CH literally trumps her in combat experience, swordsmanship, hand to hand combat, mind games/trickery, stamina, stealth, and overall intellect. He has and mastered every disarming technique known to man, literally. Moreover, the result on his page does not even mention that restriction that most of the thread put on CH, which is no equipment.

Some of the arguments for Akame had some serious lack of understanding or knowledge of various martial arts or combat skills of humans. Some discussed how Akame cannot be tricked by mind games because she fought Zank, who created an illusion of her sister. CH literally has the knowledge and skills of the best psychologists, interrogators, therapists, and any kind of manipulators in history, trying to pull the heart strings of someone by using their loved one is child's play and not even close to best get someone to behave differently. There was serious underestimation of CH in the thread.

Spartan1204 said:
@Gargoyle One Not just any human, every human COMBINED. Reading the thread was very frustrating.
not just all the pluses and minuses put together, no, literally every plus and minus that every human has then combining them all together for a massive sum.

tl;dr his skill wasnt just some jackie chan level stuff, CH has literally the skills of all humans combined into one.

Spartan1204 said:
Some discussed how Akame cannot be tricked by mind games because she fought Zank, who created an illusion of her sister. CH literally has the knowledge and skills of the best psychologists, interrogators, therapists, and any kind of manipulators in history
He also has the ability of Futoshi Matsunaga who was easily able to manipulate his entire family into killing eachother along with others. and look up "escape game japanese thriller", there's an escape game inspired off of him and his apartment where he eliminated weak members of his mafia with a mingame that involved sacrificing someone else.

yeah Akame would be destroyed so easily if CH decided to take the mindgame path.

I'd like to request the removal of Luffy vs Esdeath due to the inaccuracy of the votes. It was claimed that Esdeath outclassed Luffy in terms of skill, which is hardly the case due to his training with Silvers Rayleigh for two consecutive years, a misconception about how Kenbunshoku Haki works within the thread saying that it only works with a bloodlusted opponent, however this is wrong. It works much better when the opponent has killing intent which Esdeath is going to have lots of. His AP advantage has also ignored ( Scales to Zoro who can one shot Pica who had a casual 120+ megaton feat while clad in Busoshoku Haki.) And it only goes higher with his Gears. And Busoshoku Haki gives the user resistance to the elements. Also someone said Luffy was sensitive to the cold due to him passing out in Freezing Hell however it was taken out of context. Luffy didn't pass out due to the temperature of Cold Hell, he passed out due to the poison that had been effecting him. ( Fodder prisoner's had no issue with the temperature and same for Bon Clay.) https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/606831?useskin=oasis

Theglassman12 said:
Sora vs Link should be removed for being outdated. A good chunk of the voters for Link voted because of time stop, and Sora's now resistant to time stop, which renders half of the voter's points moot.
bump

Also, Link vs Cloud is the same, he resists Time Stop, rendering half the voters moot.

Looked more inconclusive looking at the thread; but was apparently added as a victory for Cloud. But Cloud does win given that new info. But I agree with having it be removed due to stomp.

I ask the staff to remove Akame vs Nero match, since people who voted for the former completely ignored Nero's immense AP advantage, him having way better versatility and the fact that he can just block Murasame with Devil Bringer.

Theglassman12 said:
bump

This hasn't been removed from Link's profile yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back