• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
Uhh the Kaguya match with the beast isn't outdated since he was still weak compared to kaguya, and won because of hax. All that's different from kaguya is that she's 5-A with ETSB.
Who the **** are you talking to about Kaguya?

I mentioned KAGURA as in Kagura Mikazuchi

Ren Fuji EFF vs Scathach is a clear stomp.

Her most useful ability is Gate of Sky works through the target luck and magic something that EFF counters easily. Besides he can just go wamboo on her just with Time Accelerating himself to 1000, not to even mention the time slow which is makes it even more of a ridiculous stomp.

I only mentioned One Kaguya matchup earlier already.

I mentioned "both" were outdated emphasis on the word that represents more then one match when there are two

And others

Khar vs Jin Mo-Ri should probably be removed.

In the thread most of the justification for Jin winning was that Jin's AP scales to this feat (5.2832e47 Joules) and Kharn's AP only scales to somewhat above baseline so Jin would one shot. However Kharn's durability is much better than his AP and scales to this calc which did not exist at the time of the thread (3.505x10^53 Joules) since he was able to take a beating from Angon even pre-heresy. I don't know much about Jin so he might still win but it shouldn't be because he one shots as he's significantly weaker than Kharn's durability now. Kharn's Axe also negs durability so it's not like Jin is going to be tanking his hits for this reasoning either.

Dante can hit people from another dimension.

But can he hit and find them from a different location?

Dante doesn't have much to go on if he's sent falling in an eternal void.

Why Mami vs Dimaria was removed?

Legitimately nothing changed as far as the thread is concerned. Dimaria's AP being 7-B doesn't change anything, the durability of her opponent is 7-C

Dimaria's base being 7-B doesn't change anything against Mami.

Match is still Dimaria "killing" her in a time stop and being killed afterwards because she lowered her guard

Roronoa Zoro vs Takeshi should be removed simply due to the AP and durability gap. Zoro now scales above 360+ Megatons without the use of Busoshoku Haki meanwhile Takeshi only scales to 173 Megatons. The main arguments were that Takeshi had higher AP and the slowing ability ( Which I'm not sure works in speed equalized matches unless it's time based.)

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/960024?useskin=oasis

Also Zoro vs Kagura needs to be removed. A 7-B+ vs a 7-A. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1263771?useskin=oasis

VersusJunkie54 said:
Another Akame match that should be removed......
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1255199#84

Akame vs Ben Tennyson should be removed. I know Ben 10 upgrades are in the pipeline, but those are a ways away. Aside from the AP differential, there were other problems with this thread.

First off, there was a lot of confusion sorrounding how the AF Omntrix works. There is no direct evidence that it could revive all of Ben's forms. Nor is there any supporting that it could revive his Human form either. All the hard evidence for the Omnitrix life saving feature comes from the Omniverse Omnitrix, witch is established as being far more advanced and superior to the OS/AF Omnitrix. So the votes using this reasoning as a base are moot. The only thing that's certain is if Chromastone was shattered, he'd reform into Diamondhead.

Ben One Shots: While this is kinda true, it is OOC for Ben to go all out or abuse his most broken abilities right away. And many in the thread ignored that Akame can also one shot most of his forms via toxin.

Skill:. The voters also blantantly ignored that Akame massively outskills Ben. So despite the AP differential, I doubt Akame would give him the chance to hit her.

So yeah all around a bad thread. And this is all coming from a long time Ben 10 fanboy.

When Ben 10 upgrades go through. I'll remake it with OS Ben (Both will be 7-B)

Re-Bumping this.
Bump

I don't recommend bumping but I still agree.

Though I thought you defended that thread for a while.

Gargoyle One said:
I don't recommend bumping but I still agree.
Though I thought you defended that thread for a while.
I guess I eventually came to my senses. That thread was one of the things that gets worse and worse the more you think about it. Though when OS Ben gets buffed to 7-B. Akame may be able to beat him that time around.

Okay I want to remove this before it slips my mind.

Noctis vs Kratos is beyond outdated and there's ultimately no way from Noctis to win now.

@Gargoyle One, aw and everyone voted FRA from my reasons too.....but holy hell it's outdated and Kratos got OP as balls

Anyway https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/705463?useskin=oasis

I'm sorry, the reasoning on this thread is lackluster.

The literal only two reasons on this thread are "Range and Aura Hax" and one guy pointing out the AP advantage between the two. The only semi decent reasoning in this thread was for Marvel and the guy pointing out the AP difference which is good, but just AP isn't getting you anywhere and it's not even 2x.

All in all a maybe not incorrect fight but one based of some insanely lackluster reasoning and an FRA fest.

This thread is a stomp. It's a pretty haxed 5-A against a not so haxed 5-B character. On topic, there's a possible 325 Yottato calc. If the video is correct, (which anyone who recognizes the voice should know it's ProtoDude/ClassicGameGuys; the primary Chrono Trigger expert). Would make it an even bigger stomp/spite than it already is.

Should be removed from both profiles

Kratos vs medaka->Thread:1432988

reasons:curbstomp battle

Not only medaka could just one shot kratos because of the AP difference but she also hax stomp him,especially with All fictio and The Hero wich are abiliities that kratos has no counter to it.

Gargoyle One said:
One shotting Kratos doesn't really mean anything if he resurrects.
Kratos wont eveen be resurrecting in the first place because of The hero plus medaka would still hax stomp him

Kratos wont eveen be resurrecting in the first place because of The hero plus medaka would still hax stomp him

Isn't that ability banned by default? It says on her profile that due to basically being PIS manip that makes her effectively unbeatable, its restricted. That was even decided in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back