• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that she is still High 6-A, just with a "likely 5-A", that we can just ignore for the purpose of those matches, who used her High 6-A stats. The exact wordings of the OP doesn't change the spirit of the original debate, that being High 6-A Yukari vs Kaguya/Grifith.

@Saikou: It never states which version of Yukari is being used in that match, and considering that Yukari is now upgraded to "likely Large Planet level", meaning that she would be using her 5-A stats instead of High 6-A stats in this case.

I still don't trust that High 6-A calc for Utsuho Reiuji either, but that is for another time.

As long as the reasonings for Yukari's victories are valid, I think it's alright to keep them.

I mean Yukari is still Multi-Continental and her profile still has the same stats were used for the match. Only difference is she now also has "likely Large Planet" stats, which doesn't really matter since those stats weren't used.

I think it'd be rather silly to have to remake the exact same match up and use the exact same stats as last time, only because Yukari had added stats that weren't used for the match.

It's like one of Goku's 3-A forms has a victory. Then he gets some new transformation that's Low 2-C, although he still has that 3-A form which was used in the match. However we have to remove a victory of his 3-A form since the OP said "strongest form of Goku" and there's now a stronger key since then.

It's a very arbitrary and inconsequential thing. One can easily just edit all the OPs to say "Use Multi-Continent Stats" and the match would not be changed in the slighest.

Arceus vs Cronus.

The result came off inconsistent and false statements.

I opened a CRT, but since Pokemon vs Saint Seiya matches aren't really something a person looks forward to, I haven't gotten many replies.

This is not a thread for closing threads. It is for removing already added battles on locked files.

Will consider looking at the removal requests soon.

EDIT: The matchup between Alex Mercer vs Wolverine has Alex with

• Alex having much higher AP
  • Alex having significantly higher speed.
But then, Akame also had her stats/speed upgraded, and there was no mention of speed being equalized, thus I will be removing that as well.

EDIT 2: Hmm, looking at the stats for Wolverine closer...

• What version of Regenerationn is being used for Wolverine?
  • Isn't Solar System level durability for Wolverine be an outlier considering that it is way too much of a gap from his regular durability?

For Wolverine I don't believe it was stated within the thread, and I also not sure about the outlier. I just recommended it for removal since I noticed it was added as a victory within any kind of consensus.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Joseph The outcome wouldnt be any different so there is no point in removing it
Um yes it would, Darkseid now has resurrection, void manipulation, mind control etc. He should be able to win against Giratina now. The reason's for Giratina's victory on the thread is fallacious and outdated, void manipulation won't do anything do Darkseid.

I removed Darkseid vs Giratina. Maybe a rematch should be made. That is, if anyone is interested.

I've also removed Yuno's matches.

Also, shouldn't this thread be closed and another one be made?

Going to make a requests here.

Suicune vs Esdeath

• The upgrades approved for Suicune's speed make it so that Suicune blitzes Esdeath in speed. Speed was not equalized in that matchup
  • The difference in Attack Potency between Suicune [At least 7-A] and Esdeath [At least 7-B, likely 7-A] is significant enough that it tips the match in Suicune's favor
  • Suicune has resistances to Esdeath's ice and steel attacks/sword, thus Esdeath's attacks will not do much to Suicune.
@BFF: You do not need to make the rematch between Darkseid and Giratina. Darkseid's tiering has been changed so that either versions of a match between the two is either a stomp for either Giratina/Darkseid.

• Darkseid's tier now reads "At least 2-C, likely 2-A"

Seeing as we seem to have accepted that Sans KR is simply extremely powerful soul manipulation rather than being tied to how many people his opponent has killed, and several of hs match-ups seem to have "his opponent didn't kill anyone/many people, so he wouldn't hurt them with it" as a major point, would anyone be willing to go through his matches and check to see if any arguments have been made invalid by this?

Sailor Moon still have the inconclusive match against Seiya on her profile, but Seiya is 2-C now, so it's outdated

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Some of superman's wins need to be questioned
The one against Thor should never have been added. Speed Equalized blood lusted makes it a stomp in Superman's favor. Thread needs redone.

Speed wasn't equalised, that was the problem with that thread when I read it. It was a massive blitz in Superman's favour

I had the same thought, but I believe it was argued that Sentry's regen is dependent on his stamina, and that their fight would eventually exhaust Sentry so he wouldn't be able to regen. Or something like that.

I can remove Superman vs Thor since it's no longer on Thor's profile. But should I remove his match against The Sentry? Because it seems like there are still arguments concerning it.

Remove the Thor match for blitz, but unless someone shows Sentry's regen is not dependent on his stamina, Sentry V Superman can stay.

Joseph619 said:
Post Crisis Superman vs The Sentry needs to be removed, the subatomic heat vision was removed from Superman's profile has it was a one time thing and Superman has never atomized anybody completely
Superman can do heat-vision on an atomic / subatomic level. He has this level of focus with his vision and his heat-vision can be focused to that level, or widened to a planetary level.

He doesn't destroy people atomically because he doesn't kill.

Does he has any feats of atomising something large, or an enemy on his level? Seeing as his heat vision comes from a single source, his absorbed sunlight, it makes sense that he can either concentrate it in a thin beam to affect atoms or on a large spread out burst that isn't as concentrated and doesn't atomise.

He obviously can't atomise entire targets in one shot like in Saint Seiya, but he can atomize individual atoms since he can focus his vision / targetting to that level.

Oh, I misread your last reply sorry. I thought you were saying he could widen his atomising vision to a planetary level, you were saying he could focus it to atomisation or widen to a planetary level.

I think the Naruto vs Raditz Fight should be removed.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/531867

I already posted my reasons why it shouldn't be added but I'll write them again.

Naruto hand more versatility, Sage Modes danger sense give him the complete edge because speed was equalized so he could sense whenever Raditz would attack, Naruto has an unholy amount of stamina compared to Raditz allowing him to fight for a much longer time, he has the magnet rasengan and 8 tails ink giving him the option to seal raditz plus he could create many shadow clones.

With both of them in character this doesn't help, Raditz will fool around and not take naruto seriously and will get chought off guard.

Its basically if two equal characters where fighting but character A has a better arsnal, can sense danger, can fight for much longer and character B is extremely cocky. How does character B stand a chance?

Its the same way with all Dbz low-mid tiers and Naruto God tiers, speed equalized which results in the naruto characters winning via hax/versatility as usual, the equivalent is if speed was unequalized and dbz characters where blood lusted.

All for some reason the link on Raditz's page doesn't bring me to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back