• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Videogame Jason Voorhees Downgrade

not feeling pain at all is a resistance but this is stamina yeah

Jason will get Class 25 with the arm ripping feat.
Is this Jason consistent enough to get that rating? It's why Canon Jaspn doesn't have it due to have a multitude of anti-feats that contradict a Class 25 rating.

about the electricity manipulation part, Jason uses electricity to kill people, but he cannot do it byself and he needs prep, so maybe i change it to limited?
Not really, the electrical cabinet is always there, right? He didn't set it up as a trap.  

Jason doesn't find a gas can and a flare, they are just on him when the animation starts, unlike the others kills this is a cutscene kill while they are ingame kills, maybe that explains it. I would still keep it tho
Should be fine as standard equipment then

I justified the Pressure Points part now.
It needs to be more specific, this description alone doesn't say anything about pressure points, and the video doesn't either.

Jason uses water to drown people, i guess this could be removed or can be changed to limited
Anyone can do it, he's not manipulating water whatsoever. It's like giving gravity manipulation to someone who throws you off a cliff.

I justified the immortality part
It works

The description for stamina still isn't enough for infinite, "just" superhuman.
Is this Jason consistent enough to get that rating? It's why Canon Jaspn doesn't have it due to have a multitude of anti-feats that contradict a Class 25 rating.
He can also rip off jaws and heads, snap necks, squeeze skulls to death (without crushing them) and break spines. Also he has two different feats from ripping off arms.
The counselors do struggle to resist, to different degrees, but they generally are powerless.

Jason is not unaffected by normal attacks, he gets stunned If someone hit him, he is damaged by knifes, this is not invulnerability
If this is true, then yeah, yeet invuln.

The justification is not enough to be Infinite. It could be Superhuman though.

Also, it would be better to note the Type of Jason's Underwater Breathing.

Back