• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay den, I also mostly just wanted to make sure I could follow this page before I went to bed.

I mean this vilgax is faster but Deku has the advantage in AP or Dura unless there's some calcs to prove this vilgax is significantly passed mountain level and none of this version hax seems like it would be enough to overpower Deku so for now id say Deku has the edge especially since he's skilled at fighting hand to hand granted Vilgax is blitzing him but while vilgax stamina is high Dekus is very high so Vilgax would get exhausted first then slow down significantly and then Deku would just keep punching till the stacked damage is enough to win.

Vilgax' stamina is pretty insane as in he had a fight with Ben, literally got blasted with a weapon made to kill him, teleported himself into space where he can't breathe and also got frozen and then got picked up after about a month, activated his amp (only OS Vilgax) which hurts him to dominate Kevin who is comparable to him. This is all one feat. He also fought for one month IIRC with Zs'Skayr who took over his planet and when he was at his last remaining strength he flew all the way to earth to ask for Ben's help only for him to fight Zs'skayr again later on anyways.

Vilgax can break Diamondhead's crystals which are unscathed by 352 megatons. I wouldn't be too sure about AP advantage. Vilgax also outranges with flight and can create shockwaves of him own by punching the ground.

Also equalize speed or else Deku gets blitzed to the moon and back... literally.

Those first two are more like durability and self distance feats and this is AF/UA vilgax unless thread creator states otherwise. Dekus stamina feats are listed as: "Izuku trains almost constantly, even doing calisthenics during class. He also possesses an iron will despite his timid demeanor, and will continue to fight for as long as he needs to. At the beginning of his career, he was still capable of thinking coherently with a broken arm and two broken legs, while falling at terminal velocity after hitting an Executor Bot. Later on, he was able to temporarily ignore the pain of using his maximum output of One For All many times, when a single use of 100% is enough to break all the bones in his arm, all while receiving a beating from Muscular. He regained his composure shortly after, being able to run from the top of a small mountain to his camp, and was still able to keep fighting until the crippling pain of his untreated wounds finally forced him to stop. He fought against Pixie-Bob's Earth Beasts for eight hours straight. Recently, he has shown to be able to use Full Cowl 100% for several minutes without outside help, and has proven to be capable of completely ignoring the pain of his broken bones." and I will admit vilgax has exceptional stamina however unless theres a content revision he'll still be listed as high while Dekus very high granted stamina seems hard to scale tier wise im not too knowledgeable about it . I reason that vilgax mustve at least hit Diamond with a force of 880 or so megatons since that's a 2.5X difference but the one gigaton needed for large mountain is 1000 megatons so its at least a mountain level + feat if my logic and calcs hold up . And izuku has both his air shockwave long range and pseudo flight . even though Deku would be blitzed and hit a lot he can withstand mountain + attacks pretty well. Does Vilgax have a mountain level + or beyond durability feat like something that can be calculated to that also what method did use to fly to earth?

UAF scales above OS so the feats are valid. Also, Vilgax never breathed in space during OS afaik and when he did so in UAF, it was after he took the powers from people that could.

If Vilgax can casually crush stuff that no sell a third of Deku's AP/dura, he won't be having issues harming him.

He used his flight. Squid literally flew to earth Superman style.

Deku's listed AP isn't his AP. That listing comes from his air pressure, which he physically is cosmically above. He one shots people who are harmed by his air pressure.

OS Vilgax needs protective gear to survive in space for prolonged times, this means surviving a month in space while being frozen solid and then immediately jump-starting his metabolism to fight against Kevin is definitely a stamina feat. Also yeah you can mention the CRT argument but cut me some slack here, this thread was literally made in a time where we technically shouldn't make CRT's. Also Vilgax got dusted at the end of Omniverse and still didn't die.

Also yeah everyone in Ben 10 will eventually get upgraded but for now Diamondhead's 352 megatons is the best one.

@Kingofwolves Then it seems we have an actual fight.

AnonymousBlank said:
UAF scales above OS so the feats are valid. Also, Vilgax never breathed in space during OS afaik and when he did so in UAF, it was after he took the powers from people that could.

If Vilgax can casually crush stuff that no sell a third of Deku's AP/dura, he won't be having issues harming him. It's specifically full cowl 100% Deku tho so only full cowl 100% Dekus stats should be used

He used his flight. Squid literally flew to earth Superman style.

Back