• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vilgax VS Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

@Blue finally someone who gets it OvO.

@DD I assume this is Malgax who is still 5-A.

Apparently Firestorm edited Way Big back to High 5-A but half-assed it so now half of the pages are inconsistent. Anyways Thanos is only 5-A against celestial objects so AP is irrelevant. Assuming Thanos has the full gauntlet, snap gg (do we still consider Thanos to 50/50 wipe himself out with the snap? If so then incon, if not then win for Thanos because if Thanos doesn't immediately snap, Vilgax snaps his neck).

Thanos IC snaps, and the 50/50 thing has been invalid since endgame (Since users are capable of controlling the snap and who it effects, such as what Iron Man did. the only reason Thanos made it 50/50 was because he wanted it to be fair. In fact, Thanos himself tried to specifically target the universe for the snap, but keep himself safe to "remake it in his image, a grateful universe")

It's IW Thanos (cuz EG was literally never allowed to anything with the IG) so the snap is still 50/50 with Thanos in the draw. Snap also has a delay regardless so Malgax can still one shot anyway before he is dusted. Thanos best case is incon while Malgax can and will fulfil his wincon in every scenario no matter how Thanos' opening move works out.

@Anonymus

50/50 was there to make the dusting process fair and even (According to Thanos himself), not that Thanos didn't know how to make it so that Vilgax could just die without the chance he could survive.

You are right about the delay it takes and him being able to oneshot is pretty obvious as a wincon.

There is also the possibility of Malware regenning from the snap (but not Vilgax) (Upgrade has Mid-High and Malware only Low-High, don't ask me why idk myself), although it would take Malware a while (Malgax got dusted and Malware started to regen from him but slowly) and it would only make him second form to my knowledge most likely so he wouldn't have the tachyon cannon which ignores dura. Technically second form is accepted to scale above OS Heatblast who scales to 7-A armored Kevin but I still have to apply that and if Vilgax is dead and Malware regens and kills Thanos, does that count as a win for Malgax or incon? (I do think the chances of this happening are pretty low)

Back