• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, SMT/Persona enjoyers, I have a question that's been hitting at me for a while now, why doesn't Vincent Brooks from Catherine have a page on this wiki? Is it because nobody's really taken the time to make a profile for him? I think I have a few notable feats for him after playing and carefully assessing Catherine quite a few times now.
1726540-vincentpic.png

Most likely just means no has collected feats or made an organized profile for him. Though whether or not they played the game, they may not have either thought about a profile for him or got around to making it.

I plan on making a sandbox profile for Vincent soon that carries all his feats when awake, and when in his nightmares.

Trisha also happens to be Ishtar from SMT, so you already know the scaling is gonna get wacky from there--

Iirc the "protagonist" of the Babel mode (the one when you reach Ishtar) is rather implied to be the player controlling anyone rather than Vincent himself. But yeah, Catherine has some wacky scaling potential.

Iirc the "protagonist" of the Babel mode (the one when you reach Ishtar) is rather implied to be the player controlling anyone rather than Vincent himself. But yeah, Catherine has some wacky scaling potential.
That's Full Body, though.

In the classic, you play as specifically Vincent in Babel.

I dunno if this would lead to a Classic and Full Body key splitting though.

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess it would.

If we made a profile for Vincent, it'd probably be super confusing.

Especially if we're choosing between Classic or Full Body Vincent.

I think this would help; you know how Trisha (Ishtar) views the entire game (Golden Playhouse) as fiction and breaks the fourth wall here and there?

Well, Dumuzid (Boss, or Thomas Mutton) does say out of the blue "I swear on the name of Dumuzid, the Shepherd, consort of Ishtar! Your ass is mine, punk! Prepare yourself!" when Vincent is approaching the final boss area in story mode.

Eventually Vincent demands "Show me your face!" to Astaroth, Dumuzid comments "You'll never see his face, not in a thousand years! Besides, isn't knowing his name enough?"

I'm going to go on a lip and say Dumuzid is somewhere on Ishtar's level because of this, and you do end up defeating Dumuzid, but he ends up surviving the Holy Light blast from the door and was shown to be just bruised from it in reality.

And yes, there's Astaroth who says, "I watch you humans from a world high above." Vincent never faces them, but they're someone you talk to in the window every time you reach a confessional, Astaroth serving as one of Ishtar's avatars.

Heck, all the stuff said before about the nightmares? Forget about that, because in the opening to the Axis Mundi Babel stage, Trisha explains the whole purpose of the nightmares was just to find another consort. Vincent ends up scaling and conquering Axis Mundi.

Last edited:
I think I might make a sandbox profile on Vincent, and maybe the other characters, but right now Vincent is the main focus.

And now I wonder if his powers should be based on the power-up's he picks up.

Also, major question

1. Would Nightmare Vincent have Resurrection? He can collect pillows that count as lives, and when you click the continue button he comments; "Now's not the time to be dead!"

2. The Undo, would that count as a power for Nightmare Vincent in terms of just Time Reversal? It basically takes you back a move. In the original whenever he dies, you used lives to restart, but in Full Body, you automatically undo upon failure, but when you run out of undo's and die, it's game-over if you click to go back to the main menu.

Back