• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violet Evergarden vs Thomas The Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas have AP advantage here,but Violet have more advantage in her abilities,and more skilled tnan a train.Violet just goes inside of Thomas and destroy the machine that keep Thomas alive,and GG.

So yeah,Violet take this agaisnt this fodder.

EDIT: Also seeing Thomas match agaisnt Goku,i saw crashing her is not an effective idea,sure you give him an multiple road,to try overwhelming Violet but then Violet have an ver big experience to dealing with this.

Violet 1 Thomas 0

Thomas can run on his own tho, and has 100 years of road experience.

Does violet know how trains work?

I edited my comment above,and yes she have know how trains work,she live in an modern world so she's know well about the train.

Does she have experienxe being struck by room level locomotives? Anywho, since they are 20 metters apart, she gotta be quick emough to oitpace thomas's 17.9 m/s.

Violet 2 Thomas 0

I can see she's experience enough in room level locomotive,also even speed equalized and both start in 20 meter part,she's still fast enough to avoid the crash.

Thomas is still an locomotive,so if she avoiding Thomas crash via portal,she will might be entering Thomas body and then both get transferred to another world and she just destroy most of his component,the end.

>Thinking Violet will be able to counter Thomas´s teleportation

"No you wont, cuz the magic you refused to belive in will get the better of you!"

Screenshot 20180424-232636

Vioretto-Chan for reason above.

Never thought to see her fight a train. But the climatic scene of Violet Evergarden Anime took place on a train so yeah, this is kinda appropiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back