• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Virus listens to Biggie Smalls

I do not think Alex can do shit to BIG

Sir sun man said:
nither can big really
Big can eat and get bigger until he just ******* eats 100% of Mercer instantly.

Incorp screws mercer especially as its passive, not to mention invis. If we started off with carne rather then b.i.g the argument could be made infection doesn't induce death in the traditional sense as it converts beings into infected biomass rather then killing them. Ie big wouldn't activate. As is though? Alex can't touch his opponent and nothing he does can actually harm it, alex regen might outpace it's abosrbtion but thats a massive stretch, this is a stomp.

Moritzva said:
Big can eat and get bigger until he just ******* eats 100% of Mercer instantly.
B.I.G's Absorption is not even anywhere near as good as Mercer's, so B.I.G can't get past Mercer's Regenerationn.

Either way, this matchup is pointless as neither has a win condition over the other.

Yeah... This is just an inconclusive in this case. I guess I'll vote for that.

Back