• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vivi's deleting his calculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
697086 said:
I saved Kid Icarus, a calc for Man of Steel Superman and all the JoJo calcs he did.
I did the same.

Also saved all Chrono Trigger calcs (Relevants, with revised calcs only the revision remained.)

Okay. After you are all done, it would probably be best if you start to check which calculations that we use here, post them as blogs, and change the links in the relevant profile pages.

If you do that then the videos can't be checked, the pics can't be scaled (well) and the text can't be copypasted.

A lot of those sound like either game mechanics or PIS.

You also can't judge how powerful something is by if it is city busting or not. Since it's a magical verse, things like "authority" and mechanics matter too in determining whether or not an attack is effective.

We simply go by what the best feats that are consistent are and the IKs are consistent in how strong they are, generally.

SaberLily, please immediately stop diverting the topic off-track. It is important to make this work, and we are in a great hurry.

http://www.filedropper.com/savecalcs

^ All the stuff I saved in word documents for who desires it.

I'm not good in converting it to proper formats that'd fit this page, so here it is for anyone who wishes to upload them.

Aside from the Okami and Street Fighter ones, I haven't turned any into Blog Posts.

Okay, here are all of Vivi's blogs by category. Let's fill in what we've gotten so far. Keep in mind, I don't know if we care about all these. This is just the full list.

Astro Boy - Darkanine

DC (New 52) - Darkanine

DC (Cinematic) - Darkanine

DC (Pre-Crisis) - Darkanine

Marvel - Alakabamm

Chrono Cross/Trigger - Matthew Schroeder

Street Fighter - Matthew Schroeder

Guilty Gear - Alakabamm

Blazblue - Alakabamm

Killer Instict - Bluedash

Kingdom Hearts - CrossverseCrisis

Kamen Rider - Basilisk1995

Jojo - Alakabamm

Bastard - Alakabamm

Otokojuku - Darkanine

Berserk - Alakabamm

Megaman - Darkanine

Gundam - Basilisk1995

Voltron - Crazystarf

Xenogears - Matthew Schroder

Transformers - Crazystarf

Super Robot Wars - Crazystarf

Sonic - Darkanine

RWBY - Bluedash

Frozen

Ninja Gaiden - Crazystarf

Strider - Crazystarf

Kirby - Darkanine

Metroid - Darkanine

Fire Emblem - Darkanine

Kid Icarus - Darkanine

Donkey Kong - Darkanine

Super Mario Bros - Darkanine

Ristar - Darkanine

RPGS - Darkanine

SMT/Persona - Darkanine

Tales of Symphonia - Darkanine

Steven Universe - CrossverseCrisis

MLP - CrossverseCrisis

F/SN UBW - Alakabamm

Zatch Bell - Alakabamm

Fate Prototype - Alakabamm

MGS - Alakabamm

Okami - Alakabamm

Gon - Alakabamm

Witch Hunter - Alakabamm

Chuunibyou - Alakabamm

Viewtiful Joe - Alakabamm

My Life as a Teenage Robot - Alakabamm

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer - Alakabamm

I got the MLP JUST IN CASE we might use it. Plus Everlasting did the KH one and has already posted. I just still kept mines in case his gets lost.

Hey Blue, could you give us an update on Vivi's calcs? Like has he started deleting them yet or no?

Alakabamm said:
Please everyone double check and make sure you have what I put you down for.
He didn't do any MK calcs, it's just random feats he found that he thought was impressive looking so he made a blog to show them off. Anyways I saved all the Killer Instinct calcs.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Hey Blue, could you give us an update on Vivi's calcs? Like has he started deleting them yet or no?
Eh, he didn't message me today. Though he hasn't started yet.

Thebluedash said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Eh, he didn't message me today. Though he hasn't started yet.
Hmm alright. I presume he's not going to do it until maybe later the day, hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back