• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vladmir Lenin vs Lord English (Ascended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, a video on YouTube claiming a dictator from the 1930's was an idiot, I've never seen one of those before, honestly, all of the arguments for why Lenin would have been better in WW2 boil down to "Stalin wasn't as good as Lenin" while providing no evidence at all

Seol404 said:
Oh, a video on YouTube claiming a dictator from the 1930's was an idiot, I've never seen one of those before, honestly, all of the arguments for why Lenin would have been better in WW2 boil down to "Stalin wasn't as good as Lenin" while providing no evidence at all
Check Debate Thread 3

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Check Debate Thread 3
Can you just link me the comment you want me to read, because I ain't reading that full thread

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Check Debate Thread 3
Can you just link me the comment you want me to read, because I ain't reading that full thread
Screenshot 2018-09-22 00.50.56

Also, I don't know why we are using hypotheticals, otherwise you might as well argue that, if Mao had full control of China in the 1930's they would have easily crushed Japan and taken over all of Asia, or, if the Mongol Empire never collapsed, their current leader would be an even more nonesensical meme that Tronald Dump

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Check Debate Thread 3
Screenshot 2018-09-22 00.50.56
Beat Nazi Germany in 3 months my ass

Seol404 said:
Also, I don't know why we are using hypotheticals, otherwise you might as well argue that, if Mao had full control of China in the 1930's they would have easily crushed Japan and taken over all of Asia, or, if the Mongol Empire never collapsed, their current leader would be an even more nonesensical meme than Tronald Dump

Yeah, if they were to spar, possibly. Both are OP AF and to see the two screw around in a fight and have fun still would solo many verses.

Stalin is a fool, Hitler signed with Stalin but the Russians were already aware of Hitler's hatred of Communism, also the Red Army is a very powerful effecient force that could destroy Nazi Germany alone but Stalin was a fool and the Germans invaded and pushed the USSR over until they needed the help of The Allies. The Red Army can take over all of Europe, but Stalin's poor leadership skills made them being pushed back. Lenin and Trotsky have better leadership skills and would've taken over Nazi Germany and if Stalin alone can match America and most of Europe, couldn't Lenin and Trotsky's invade America?

Uselessnoob245 said:
Stalin is a fool, Hitler signed with Stalin but the Russians were already aware of Hitler's hatred of Communism, also the Red Army is a very powerful effecient force that could destroy Nazi Germany alone but Stalin was a fool and the Germans invaded and pushed the USSR over until they needed the help of The Allies. The Red Army can take over all of Europe, but Stalin's poor leadership skills made them being pushed back. Lenin and Trotsky have better leadership skills and would've taken over Nazi Germany and if Stalin alone can match America and most of Europe, couldn't Lenin and Trotsky's invade America?
No they couldn't have, because America was, and still is, the most powerful millitary on Earth, and we have no reason to believe that Lenin was a better strategist than Stalin, and how can you prove that Lenin wouldn't have fallen for Hitlers lie just as every other European leader had?

Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Here's a message.
This is stupid
Then whats the point of this thread?
There was one, but it was pushed aside.
Well, I'm trying to prove that Vladmir is superior to Stalin and atleast equal to Dump for Overlord's Statement, who is Lord English's rqual.
Vladimir is at the very most equal to Churchill, rating him any higher would be completely redundant, and Lord English is in no way Dumps equal

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Here's a message.
This is stupid
Well, I'm trying to prove that Vladmir is superior to Stalin and atleast equal to Dump for Overlord's Statement, who is Lord English's rqual.
Vladimir is at the very most equal to Churchill, rating him any higher would be completely redundant, and Lord English is in no way Dumps equal
There was legit a picture with Trump as English, but i lost it somewhere.

Even then, if not that, English could still survive a simple chat with Dump.

Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Here's a message.
This is stupid
Yeah he very likely could, which is a feat that 16 republicans and Hilary Clinton failed to do

Hello Lord English, how are you doing

Great, great, you know, we're doing so much winning right now, but you know, China is killing us on trade, and thats a problem

I'D LIKE TO HELP, BUT I'M STILL STUCK IN THE INTERNET. IF I WAS REAL, I COULD PROBABLY WIN IT OUT FOR YOU. THOUGH, I AM TECHNICALLY REAL RIGHT NOW.

Yes, that would be great, you know what else would be great, building that wall, and its gonna be build, I said the the Americann people that we're gonna build a wall, so we will

I'LL BE ONE TO ADMIT, THAT WALL IDEA SEEMS A BIT INTERESTING. ANYWAYS, MAYBE WE COULD SPAR SOON AND HANG OUT SOMEWHERE WITH ROOSEVELT SOME TIME SOON. THAT WOULD BE FUN.

Sure, sure, I'll invite you over as soon as I'm done dealing with Mexico, and I'll make sure to invite Roosevelt over aswell, maybe even Mr. Popo can come over, which by the way, I love blacks, did I mention that black employment is at an all time low

WELL, I'VE GOTTA GO NOW. I HAVE BIG PLANS BLOWING UP CRAP, SO I'LL SEE YA LATER. LORD ENGLISH OUT.

Lord English survived a chat with Dump like a boss. That's at least one thing putting him at Dump level.

Hes can certaintly keep up with Dump in a conversation, which already puts him above 99% of the pages on this Wiki

but anyway, I have to go now, bye

Seol404 said:
Hes can certaintly keep up with Dump in a conversation, which already puts him above 99% of the pages on this Wiki
So we can call Dump vs Ascended English a tie?

I think so. I also have to go. Off to bed.

Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Here's a message.
This is stupid
Yeah he very likely could, which is a feat that 16 republicans and Hilary Clinton failed to do
STILL I DONT CARE I WOULD MAKE HIM DUMP LEVEL, ALSO THATS VERY RUDE

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Here's a message.
This is stupid
Trotsky is at the very most, equal to Trump level and you cannot deny this
I DONT GIVE A FLYING **** ABOUT HYPOTHETICAL REALITIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back