• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Void God vs Dangerously Invaluable Crazy Killer

i thinks this match up is no good since Void god is already sealed but if they really fight after review i thinks void god before sealed herself because she can killed omnipotent hell she can recovered from 5000Hyperverse explode in her face but this is a close match up since D.I.C.K is a ******* like GOD and really strong idk what do you thinks gonna win?

Nooneinworld said:
i thinks this match up is no good since Void god is already sealed but if they really fight after review i thinks void god before sealed herself because she can killed omnipotent hell she can recovered from 5000Hyperverse explode in her face but this is a close match up since D.I.C.K is a ******* like GOD and really strong idk what do you thinks gonna win?
I think D.I.C.K. would win because he can one shot all beings in existence combined

i dunno maybe they gunna be friend and just "maybe" maried since Void god appers female well ADMIN!!! close this thread because this is ridiculous

Nooneinworld said:
i dunno maybe they gunna be friend and just "maybe" maried since Void god appers female well ADMIN!!! close this thread because this is ridiculous
I don't know about that. Dangerously Invaluable Crazy Killer is kind of a douche. Would Void God marry a douche?

LOL idk maybe i'm just a little crazy well Void god is appers female AND she can't died but can be sealed with enough power like to create a new Hyperverse+ hell she created one of the most complex hyperverse with more than 2000000000 septilion Hyperverse

-_- 200000000000000Septilion is not smal it equal to 200000000 octilionHyperverse and did i mention that she was also the one who created every god,living bieng,time,space everything? oh did i also mention she had a power to kill omnipotent she also create the same weapon who every slash can destroy a Hyperverse together with the inside And well just look his abilities you see why she is High 1-A

and since this is after she un-seal him self his power decreased by 0.0000000000000001% meaning she is Super High 1-A (if it's even exist)

well not exactly kill but like making him "can't" use power but to Omnipotent can't use his power his straight up useless and the meaning of "kill" right here is she can kill Omnipotent but Omnipotent would just live again

Back