• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

This isn't really a pet peeve and Idk if this thread would be the best to express this view and maybe some of you might find it silly.

The thing is I usually go through Q&A threads and occasionally find new users and their questions which I try to answer to the best of my ability. Satisfied with my answer they try to make an F&G thread. Unfortunately, their threads go unnoticed and that tends to bother me a bit. So I wonder if its ok to promote such a thread from a new user here to increase participation in the thread and make their experience better on this site and hopefully they can quickly make some new friends too.
There is also the dilemma that if its even ok to pick some random user to make their day awesome while not everyone gets an awesome and equitable experience.
Also hoping this doesn't backfire and turn into something like Vzearr's situation.

Will any of you, if you have the time, kindly participate if you are familiar with the verses being discussed in the thread. Or recommend it to the supporters of the respective verses. I just hope that we can perhaps help more such new users, whenever we can.
I will try my best to contribute.

Considering the SCP profiles deletion situation rn, I really admire @ActuallySpaceMan42.

He is a ******* chad.

Bro verse and profile that he spent years of times and money to translate plus creating the profile for, only to get deleted by IP copyright issues.

But even after that, he accepts it, moves on and still spending time and money to create another chinamen profiles yet.

Respect.
bro took it like a champ 🫡

Back