• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

This isn't really a pet peeve and Idk if this thread would be the best to express this view and maybe some of you might find it silly.

The thing is I usually go through Q&A threads and occasionally find new users and their questions which I try to answer to the best of my ability. Satisfied with my answer they try to make an F&G thread. Unfortunately, their threads go unnoticed and that tends to bother me a bit. So I wonder if its ok to promote such a thread from a new user here to increase participation in the thread and make their experience better on this site and hopefully they can quickly make some new friends too.
There is also the dilemma that if its even ok to pick some random user to make their day awesome while not everyone gets an awesome and equitable experience.
Also hoping this doesn't backfire and turn into something like Vzearr's situation.

Will any of you, if you have the time, kindly participate if you are familiar with the verses being discussed in the thread. Or recommend it to the supporters of the respective verses. I just hope that we can perhaps help more such new users, whenever we can.
I will try my best to contribute.

Considering the SCP profiles deletion situation rn, I really admire @ActuallySpaceMan42.

He is a ******* chad.

Bro verse and profile that he spent years of times and money to translate plus creating the profile for, only to get deleted by IP copyright issues.

But even after that, he accepts it, moves on and still spending time and money to create another chinamen profiles yet.

Respect.
bro took it like a champ 🫡

The position of Honkai is pretty ape-shit at the moment. I hate how everything about it is downplayed and treated like grandchildren. I'd rather delete the entire ******* verse due to the absolute incredulity and actions of ignoring blatant statements and logic, rather than it being downgraded to tier 5 from tier 4. I tried to be nice but can't be any longer lol.

The position of Honkai is pretty ape-shit at the moment. I hate how everything about it is downplayed and treated like grandchildren. I'd rather delete the entire ******* verse due to the absolute incredulity and actions of ignoring blatant statements and logic, rather than it being downgraded to tier 5 from tier 4. I tried to be nice but can't be any longer lol.
Isn't Honkai High 1-C?

Isn't Honkai High 1-C?
The cosmology is still there and characters blatantly scale to it; just everything got yeeted and supporters claimed that no one scales to it. Bronya's High 1-C key was just suddenly deleted without a warrant, disguised as it is a CRT from what I've seen iirc.

The cosmology is still there and characters blatantly scale to it; just everything got yeeted and supporters claimed that no one scales to it. Bronya's High 1-C key was just suddenly deleted without a warrant, disguised as it is a CRT from what I've seen iirc.
Really? Odd that supporters would be so conservative with the ratings.

Hold on so they are not Star busters but HYPERVERSAL BUSTERS💀?

Why the hell is the verse being downgraded like this then?
This is kinda relatable with people constanly trying to downgrade Ninjago

Cruel world we live in...tho i dont rly care as long as 11d smurf hax is accepted

anyways I might make scp fans my enemies with this statement but it was downright kinda annoying seeing all the emotional tirades being written out by the supporters. Like seriously you'd expect a deep discussion, which did happen in the following pages, but first they pretty much came in and went all

Like I get it, y'all sad about all your hard work going to complete waste. Well first off, why the heck did you waste time on something as unstable as vsbw. You built a house on beach sand and cried when the high tide broke it down. Second off, how do any of these people even got time to make hundreds of profiles? Like I get someone like Apex who every once in a while makes a kaiju profile that has like 10 basic abilities and a tier from a simple GPE calc, but SCP was hundreds of complex profiles with a complex understanding on who scales to what level of the cosmology. Why? Just straight up why? Could've made profiles for the most important dudes (as it used to be) and just kept it, nobody would've minded it, but no, you spent so much time on it.

Then they called the wiki bad and unfair (it always was, they just never got the bad end of the stick until now because they gatekept the profiles so hard). Like seriously, it's like writing a book of a reddit post and then being sad it got deleted because of rule number whatever. You placed too many bets on a very wild card and what happened happened.

Recently I've paid more attention to profile pics and banners and whatya know there's lots of anime and lewd art in them, that's kinda expected given the demographic of this wiki. But what I didn't expect was the surprising amount of admins and moderators with, for lack of better words, have coomer stuff in their pfp/banners. Not really a pet peeve per say, I have no problem with that, but I was just surprised as I was under the impression that you had to maintain some level of professionalism being a higher up in a wiki as big as this one.

Last edited:
Recently I've paid more attention to profile pics and banners and whatya know there's lots of anime and lewd art in them, that's kinda expected given the demographic of this wiki. But what I didn't expect was the surprising amount of admins and moderators with, for lack of better words, coomer stuff in their pfp/banners. Not really a pet peeve per say, I have no problem with that, but I was just surprised as I was under the impression that you had to maintain some level of professionalism being a higher up in a wiki as big as this one.
Average internet moderator

Baron_Harkonnen-John_Schoenherr-Illustrated_Dune_%281978%29.jpg

Back