• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Average internet moderator

Baron_Harkonnen-John_Schoenherr-Illustrated_Dune_%281978%29.jpg
mirohtron-the-amazing-world-of-gumball.gif

Recently I've paid more attention to profile pics and banners and whatya know there's lots of anime and lewd art in them, that's kinda expected given the demographic of this wiki. But what I didn't expect was the surprising amount of admins and moderators with, for lack of better words, have coomer stuff in their pfp/banners. Not really a pet peeve per say, I have no problem with that, but I was just surprised as I was under the impression that you had to maintain some level of professionalism being a higher up in a wiki as big as this one.
Can't take them seriously tbh

Mod who someday snapped and just trolled until they got banned. Respect where respect is due, they said they were done with the wiki and meant that. There have been no cases of them ever returning (Via sockpuppets for example)

Yuris tale is actually kinda sad. Iirc, they were responsible for the massive Shinza downgrade and wether or not it was correct or not, they got massive hate for it from Shinza fans and I reckon that that soured them from VSB and powerscaling in general.

What are the most Infamous moments in the history of this wiki? Lets really dig deep into the lore here.
Sera EX manipulating the wiki for quite a while with socks and discord socks where she ran a server where it was her (at least we assume it's her) and her clones basically and people thought she was real. There's layers to that story so you'd need do probably ask people directly related to that.

Then there's Weekly's shenanigans. He had beef with many people but then he tried to bribe Bambu for a calc and got noogied real fast. He returned but only to cause another drama-fueled series of CRTs (if I remember correctly) and got deleted.

Then there's Dread. Idk whether I'll get destroyed for talking about this or not, but since I was the second person to learn of the truth I will say it. They pretended to be a woman and catfished a friend of mine for 6 months as they e-dated, only for my friend to find out their name somewhere on a random ahh site and confront them about it. Basically many lies were involved and they were a very hated person overall. They also apparently used Chat GPT for some of their responses. There's further hidden drama that is potentially darker but that is off-wiki so not something I'll talk about. Either way the message for their ban announcement got like 80 or sth likes or maybe more.

Then there's Yuri who said the n-word and got yeeted.

I think that's all the main stuff.

Sera EX manipulating the wiki for quite a while with socks and discord socks where she ran a server where it was her (at least we assume it's her) and her clones basically and people thought she was real. There's layers to that story so you'd need do probably ask people directly related to that.

Then there's Weekly's shenanigans. He had beef with many people but then he tried to bribe Bambu for a calc and got noogied real fast. He returned but only to cause another drama-fueled series of CRTs (if I remember correctly) and got deleted.

Then there's Dread. Idk whether I'll get destroyed for talking about this or not, but since I was the second person to learn of the truth I will say it. They pretended to be a woman and catfished a friend of mine for 6 months as they e-dated, only for my friend to find out their name somewhere on a random ahh site and confront them about it. Basically many lies were involved and they were a very hated person overall. They also apparently used Chat GPT for some of their responses. There's further hidden drama that is potentially darker but that is off-wiki so not something I'll talk about. Either way the message for their ban announcement got like 80 or sth likes or maybe more.

Then there's Yuri who said the n-word and got yeeted.

I think that's all the main stuff.
There's also Charmander's rant about AKM.

What are the most Infamous moments in the history of this wiki? Lets really dig deep into the lore here.
Doing VSB history is always fun.

I wasn't there for the great mutinity of Ant, but a similar event happened involving Bleach; A good chunk of Bleach supporters, including multiple to that time active Staff member and former ones, conspired to oust a popular and to that time well-liked member of the community as manipulative and pousing as female. A mole busted their server, resulting in 4 demotions, multiple perma bans and a forever stained reputation.

The catch? They were completly right. The user in question, Sera, was in fact a pouser and manipulator. They larped a whole ass family up, husband and inlaws included, who all happened to have a goddamn VSB account. Their ousting had huge ripples on the community.

Around the Bleach stuff, VSB suffered from systemic trolling by a group. The number of sockpuppets banned for trolling was at least in the three digits, it woudnt suprise me if they collectivly reached 4 digits. Gore and **** spam was the least bad thing done. One of them did post borderline CP. Ant probably had 50 accounts in his name that just posted ****.

Then there is the Dread saga, which is simply the Sera situation redone. The extend of damage done with him was far less though.

Doing VSB history is always fun.

I wasn't there for the great mutinity of Ant, but a similar event happened involving Bleach; A good chunk of Bleach supporters, including multiple to that time active Staff member and former ones, conspired to oust a popular and to that time well-liked member of the community as manipulative and pousing as female. A mole busted their server, resulting in 4 demotions, multiple perma bans and a forever stained reputation.

The catch? They were completly right. The user in question, Sera, was in fact a pouser and manipulator. They larped a whole ass family up, husband and inlaws included, who all happened to have a goddamn VSB account. Their ousting had huge ripples on the community.

Around the Bleach stuff, VSB suffered from systemic trolling by a group. The number of sockpuppets banned for trolling was at least in the three digits, it woudnt suprise me if they collectivly reached 4 digits. Gore and ** spam was the least bad thing done. One of them did post borderline CP. Ant probably had 50 accounts in his name that just posted **.

Then there is the Dread saga, which is simply the Sera situation redone. The extend of damage done with him was far less though.
Madness

Speaking of, when will an Murder Drones drama arise due to the fact that the stability of its tier 5 feats are as unstable & haphazardly crafted as ssb melee's code
I was in the middle of it all but just gave up. The series is hellishly inconsistent. It gives us, at this point, clear tier 5 durability feats, and yet then we get the same characters hurt by below tier 8 stuff in the exact same episode and other inconsistencies. I decided to give up on it and treat it like pokemon - so much PIS it is like breathing.

I was in the middle of it all but just gave up. The series is hellishly inconsistent. It gives us, at this point, clear tier 5 durability feats, and yet then we get the same characters hurt by below tier 8 stuff in the exact same episode and other inconsistencies. I decided to give up on it and treat it like pokemon - so much PIS it is like breathing.
Lego verses be like:

whats PIS again(god I wish I was Sinclair rn)

whats PIS again(god I wish I was Sinclair rn)
Plot Induced Stupidity.

Basically authors don't know how to make someone's power consistent and just make the character as powerful or as useless as they need them to be for whatever plot they want. Stuff like Hulk getting hurt by gorillas and a snake while being multiversal some issues prior, Goku being dented slightly by a bullet and hurt by a rock despite being tier 2 and more fall under this category.

Back