• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Plot Induced Stupidity.

Basically authors don't know how to make someone's power consistent and just make the character as powerful or as useless as they need them to be for whatever plot they want. Stuff like Hulk getting hurt by gorillas and a snake while being multiversal some issues prior, Goku being dented slightly by a bullet and hurt by a rock despite being tier 2 and more fall under this category.
Oh yeah and also according to some friends of mine the Copper-9 core collapse explosion that only affected biological life(in their words, "because the church that was atop that explosion should have been vaporized otherwise") shouldn't be a valid feat

Oh yeah and also according to some friends of mine the Copper-9 core collapse explosion that only affected biological life(in their words, "because the church that was atop that explosion should have been vaporized otherwise")
well, it is up to you to argue about that. I gave up on the verse, if you're interested you can try n deal with it. Just beware that you'll need one heck of an argument because it is being defended by a lore-nerd with too much time on his hands and arguments the size of a book.

well, it is up to you to argue about that. I gave up on the verse, if you're interested you can try n deal with it. Just beware that you'll need one heck of an argument because it is being defended by a lore-nerd with too much time on his hands and arguments the size of a book.
I'm just gonna see if I can get my friends to debunk whatever bs they have loaded and send it to that person because I sure as hell am NOT doing allat purely by myself

when it comes to PIS the most annoying PIS i have is that The Traveler from genshin is litteraly so stupid and so fodderised that he gradually forgets he can use elements and use weapon other than fkin dull blade and i will litteraly make crt to remove every single elemental ability he has and remove the
"He can likely use all elements combined" since we came to the point that instead of using elemental abilites against actual strong enemy you just become Embodiment of the concept of CIS and PIS and get dog walked (tbh if i saw arlecchino i would want to get dogwalked too)

"Imma be honest Country level Murder Drones aside from Cyn who actually displayed a proper planet level feat is kinda bs cuz how are you supposed to explain them getting ****** up by utensils & pens"
"Small Building level is downplaying the verse. Country level is fine."
"Literally how, please explain"
second person repeats their statement like a literal parrot

The second person's arguments get more & more deranged the more you go through the comments

More like:

People dislike seeing cartoon scaling above their fav verse, and bring up some arguments who are, for most of them, easly rebunkable
GCkZ-zcWUAAp3qx.jpg

whats the most deranged in my honest opinion?(word for word stuff this time)

"Should be as durable as other Worker Drones who are capable of surviving an explosion that wiped all human life off of Copper 9" Those drones werent in the epicenter of the explosion. Its like saying that a random lizard that survived the dinosaurs meteor's explosion scales to country level, ignoring that it may have been on a totally different part of the planet.

The person who disagrees with Building Level MD:
So? They still survived it

We could be getting cool combo attacks with multiple elements or creative uses of different reactions but NOOOO Mihoyo has to have them fight with the ******* dull blade for the thousendth time
dont forget he did judgement cut on a rock to protect hat guy and proceeded to never do that again

Sera EX manipulating the wiki for quite a while with socks and discord socks where she ran a server where it was her (at least we assume it's her) and her clones basically and people thought she was real. There's layers to that story so you'd need do probably ask people directly related to that.

Then there's Weekly's shenanigans. He had beef with many people but then he tried to bribe Bambu for a calc and got noogied real fast. He returned but only to cause another drama-fueled series of CRTs (if I remember correctly) and got deleted.

Then there's Dread. Idk whether I'll get destroyed for talking about this or not, but since I was the second person to learn of the truth I will say it. They pretended to be a woman and catfished a friend of mine for 6 months as they e-dated, only for my friend to find out their name somewhere on a random ahh site and confront them about it. Basically many lies were involved and they were a very hated person overall. They also apparently used Chat GPT for some of their responses. There's further hidden drama that is potentially darker but that is off-wiki so not something I'll talk about. Either way the message for their ban announcement got like 80 or sth likes or maybe more.

Then there's Yuri who said the n-word and got yeeted.

I think that's all the main stuff.
There's also Charmander's rant about AKM.
There was also some fight about trans people where Impress fought a bit too hard and got demoted and now shows up every once in a while whenever the word "trans" is mention on the RVR thread.
Doing VSB history is always fun.

I wasn't there for the great mutinity of Ant, but a similar event happened involving Bleach; A good chunk of Bleach supporters, including multiple to that time active Staff member and former ones, conspired to oust a popular and to that time well-liked member of the community as manipulative and pousing as female. A mole busted their server, resulting in 4 demotions, multiple perma bans and a forever stained reputation.

The catch? They were completly right. The user in question, Sera, was in fact a pouser and manipulator. They larped a whole ass family up, husband and inlaws included, who all happened to have a goddamn VSB account. Their ousting had huge ripples on the community.

Around the Bleach stuff, VSB suffered from systemic trolling by a group. The number of sockpuppets banned for trolling was at least in the three digits, it woudnt suprise me if they collectivly reached 4 digits. Gore and ** spam was the least bad thing done. One of them did post borderline CP. Ant probably had 50 accounts in his name that just posted **.

Then there is the Dread saga, which is simply the Sera situation redone. The extend of damage done with him was far less though.
I dont know if Im allowed to say this, I can delete if needed.

The case of a respected VSBW mod (at the time) that abused their power to manipulate underage members into doing ERP (with horses) for months.
Ah, some other big things

Low 2-C and further mario downgrades which made like a dozen people leave

5-C Dragon Ball situation which had Seth the progroomer programmer involved too
Wow, this was crazy to here. I didn't expect there to be anything worse than like some catfishing or sockpuppeting (Which I guess I was right about), but Staff mutiny's and schizo discord servers are on a whole other level. I advise everyone reading these stories and this to always remember the 37th rule of the internet "There are no girls on the internet". If it is allowed I think I want to make a thread dedicated to charting the major events of this wiki's history as it has really intrigued me.

This was also made by the same person who was making those horrible arguments

"Cartoons are downplayed"

Adventure time is 2-A
Danny Phantom is 2-A
Popeye is Low 2-C
Woody Woodpecker is 4-C
Mickey Mouse is 4-A at peak
SpongeBob is 4-A/3-C
Bill Cipher is low 2-C/2-A
Bugs Bunny is Low 1-C
Ben 10 is 1-B
Bugs Bunny's Low 1-C doesn't scale to his physicals

Also if possible could I have some elaboration on the AKM and 5-C dragonball situations?
An old user called Charmander made whole rant about one of the Bureaucrats of the wiki AKM in the RVR thread which got like 80+ likes before he got permabanned.

As for DB, Roshi and other characters from OG DB used to be 7-B here despite the blatent 5-C feat, which was then turned into a whole situation by Seth the Programmer on youtube until eventually they became 5-C (it's also how i discovered this website so that's a plus)

An old user called Charmander made whole rant about one of the Bureaucrats of the wiki AKM in the RVR thread which got like 80+ likes before he got permabanned.

As for DB, Roshi and other characters from OG DB used to be 7-B here despite the blatent 5-C feat, which was then turned into a whole situation by Seth the Programmer on youtube until eventually they became 5-C (it's also how i discovered this website so that's a plus)
Thank you for the clarification

Back