• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

This yeah.

Y'all kiddies might've not been there but Mckmal engaged in systematic warfare with us for years, dude. He even got a good few of his friends to weigh in on the thing.

And they wouldn't do this sissy shit of joining back up to wank verses or whatever. They'd send gorn bombs to staff and other notable users on different wikis where we couldn't do anything about it but report and ignore. They'd take on the names of users and post to **** sites to try and make us look back. Their existence is the whole reason Ant has his disclaimer about people on sites other than VS not being him on his own profile.

I must've seen a dozen or two of these socks myself and I only became really active around the tail end of the thing.
Wow, I never knew that's why Antvasima has that disclaimer. That sucks. He's very helpful on the VS Battles Wiki, yet he got negative consequences like that as a result of his prominence. I hope he gets benefits to counteract the drawbacks.

Wow, I never knew that's why Antvasima has that disclaimer. That sucks. He's very helpful on the VS Battles Wiki, yet he got negative consequences like that as a result of his prominence. I hope he gets benefits to counteract the drawbacks.
Dude is genuinely the most helpful and kind staff member on the forum I don't know how anyone could hate this man he's almost like the vsbattles equivalent of Pops from Regular Show

I like how the "i don´t think" leaves up the possibility that maybe it is true
Idk man he doesn't act like a normal human does I think there's something up with him
probably being a Bleach supporter.

Ant seems like a calm and cool guy, but he gets really excited when he talks about a verse he doesn't like. Seriously, I even feel like it's someone else talking, it doesn't even sound the same.
I like when he rants about verses he doesn't like because he's very clearly just yapping about something he knows quite literally nothing about
He'll say stuff like "adventure time supports eating newborns and genociding minorities" with no proof at all (this is an exaggeration if that wasn't clear don't think he actually says vile stuff like that)

goku negs
ay8myo7vqf1d1.gif

Honestly, I only hated SCP because of how much my friends would talk about it and be annoying about it (kinda like one piece). Literally any time they would open their mouths, it was them saying "but can you beat Scarlet King tho???? He solos God of war and your stupid yugioh 🤓🤓🤓🤓"
The one thing I hate power scaling for (generally not just VSBW) is the bastardization of SCP in some online spaces (especially power scaling community's), instead of people thinking about cool cosmic horror, spooky cryptids, and just generally unique story ideas, they now think of "errrrm (instert tier 0 4 bilion-million layers into the pdlsktjverse) solos -🤓"

The one thing I hate power scaling for (generally not just VSBW) is the bastardization of SCP in some online spaces (especially power scaling community's), instead of people thinking about cool cosmic horror, spooky cryptids, and just generally unique story ideas, they now think of "errrrm (instert tier 0 4 bilion-million layers into the pdlsktjverse) solos -🤓"
I should probably clarify; this was in my high-school Japanese class, and we were sitting in the back goofing off.

Back