• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Sitcom RP Thread Episode 2: "Reinhard's Big Break...The Golden Bois"

SCP-1440 as the depressed guy who wants to get in the graveyard but is denied access by the gravekeepers (aka the brothers death)

Just saw a suggestion from the previous thread:

Lucifer Morningstar as Reinhard's twin brother who is loved by everyone except Sidious and Reinhard, who tries to hide his existence from others. Was clearly their parents' favorite child

merc trolls everyone and bamboozles everyone with curses (hell a majority of LDOs were cursed by him) and reset lolz

The Kurokarmi family works for The Monarch of Pointland, whom owns the business that rivals YHVH's business.

Medakars was trained to hate the Bheydriches but has some sort of attraction to Breinhard, which she displays in a passive aggressive nature.

Giorno is Medakars' soy boy boyfriend whom she only dates to rival Breinhard's relationship with Gilgamesh.

Also we need the house of Death, with Supernatural Death as the grandfather, The Brothers Death as the triplets, Mistress Death as the hot older sister, and Death of the Endless as the edgy middle sister.

Sir Ovens said:
Also we need the house of Death, with Supernatural Death as the grandfather, The Brothers Death as the triplets, Mistress Death as the hot older sister, and Death of the Endless as the edgy middle sister.
Who?

Edit: Oh Marvel death

I dunno, she's a little too boney for me to call her hot.

Sir Ovens said:
Medakars was trained to hate the Bheydriches but has some sort of attraction to Breinhard, which she displays in a passive aggressive nature.
Boi, that could refer to half the wiki. Users included

The other half just straight up love her

...This site has surpassed all of my expectations.

By the way, where's R E S U R R E C T S boi?

Monarch Laciel said:
NOT MEMEY ENOUGH

And Merc's not even that much of a troll. Not compared to Sans
>Not a troll

>Makes Claudia go Briah, not allowing Wilhelm to see her again

Eyes
Is he???????

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I thought it was because of how ******* clumsy the Bolas and Homura threads often end up being.
Hello darkness my old friend version two guinea pigs
Hello darkness my old friend "version two guinea pigs"

Monarch Laciel said:

Points a sword to the sky

IF SHE BREATHES!!!!!!!!

SHE'S

A

THOT!

UNDER THE POWER OF THE EMPEROR, CLEF'S EXCLAIBUR, MORDIGIAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Begone's Breinhard along with a immense cone-shaped part of existence

DMUA said:
Monarch Laciel said:

Points a sword to the sky
IF SHE BREATHES!!!!!!!!

SHE'S

A

THOT!

UNDER THE POWER OF THE EMPEROR, CLEF'S EXCLAIBUR, MORDIGIAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Begone's Breinhard along with a immense cone-shaped part of existence
Haha.

No.

Breinhard is no simple Thot, my friend.

Back