• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Thread OP Story and Challenges

Bonesaw vs Izuru Kamukura (I'm just doing this cause Yasuke Matsuda doesn't have a profile)

Also as usual, I apologize if I mess up anyone's mannerisms. Oh and in case you're wondering what those tests are, read Cherish's backstory

Izuru stood in front of the office, a pair of rubber gloves on his hands, a mask over his mouth, and a hairnet over his head. He knocked on the door while saying "This is Kamukura, Mr. Slash sent me" he said.

"What's the magic word~" Bonesaw replied.
"sigh Please let me in..." the Ultimate Hope said begrudgingly, the door opened in response.

"I hope you know that I'm only doing this to save up on resources. No point in wasting the things I have for just one ingredient" he continued.
"Only failures make excuses. So, how did the tests go?" the tinker surgeon asked before having a parasitic organism dropped in front of her.

That was an interesting parasite, it subdued my use of most of my talents and forced me to use only one. Doing surgery while being pursued by a physics ignoring entity with only 3 fingers on each hand was quite the challenge but he wasn't called "Ultimate Neurologist" for nothing. I removed this thing in 1 and a half days and once I'm done, not even your Siberian could track down the "Ultimate Secret Agent".

Before I could graft more fingers on my hand, the lights where I hid at shattered and your showgirl sent her shards of glass after me. Such a loud and crude display and even an above average analyst could avoid it. Then your pyromaniac showed me the most appalling video I've ever seen while telling me not to move a muscle. At this point, I've removed my ability to feel anger and fear which helped as I watched a 40 minute compilation of that talentless, whiny, tick spreading his incompetence...

Mass skin grafting was a new technology I've mastered which helped when your soulless ****** gave me an Attaway General tattoo on my chest. Your hatchet wielding killer was pathetic, I killed him with my bare hands in 30 seconds. Only one of your members was not foolish to give me a challenge and ironically, it was the hard-to-kill beast, I like him the most, I wonder what kind of talent he has. And your leader? He gave me one instruction, to beat you at your own game.

"To hell with it, let's..." Izuru said before grabbed in the neck, a scalpel pointed at his external carotid artery.
"Remember, no swearing..."
Bonesaw proceeded to pull out a map, splaying it on her surgery desk.

"Choose a country" she said.
"Cyprus" Izuru replied.

"Then I'll pick Lebanon. 3 months to modify every living thing there and then we go to war".
"3? How generous"

Last edited:
Spider-Man (Spectacular Spider-Man) vs The Player (Minecraft)

Spider-Man swung past the many buildings, keeping an eye on the streets below. It was a busy day with cars driving down the road and many pedestrians on the sidewalks. On a glance, it was a normal day.

"Ha ha! Good morning New Yo..." Peter said until his spider sense was triggered and he quickly dodged the object in front of him. He landed on the ground safely alongside a number of interested passerby. The object in question was a stack of basalt, cube-like in shape and in a perfect stack.

"Weird, that's not how a flood basalt works" Spider-Man wondered before noticing the creature in the middle of the park. He had odd proportions, his limbs, head, and torso being block shaped. Otherwise, he was merely a man with a blue shirt and dark blue trousers who is block-shaped. Peter approached the man who seemed to be tinkering with a brown box with a cream colored middle and 9 buttons.

"Hey, uh, sir? Did you make that?" Spider-Man asked, pointing at the basalt stack. The response was merely a series of text appearing in front of his head with the words "Y". "OK... So what are you doing here?" he continued, earning the response "Done". The blocky man placed a lever on the command block before flipping it back and forth. Each time, it caused night and day to switch all while creatures began to spawn from different corners of the city. Skeletons, Pigs, Cows, and creatures he had no name for. The bystanders were rather unimpressed, having seen worse supernatural events.

"It's the geometry apocalypse!" Spider-Man jokingly said before quickly kicking the command block, causing a dent in it.

"Please don't do that again" he continued, earning "die" as a response, the blocky man pulling out a light blue pixelated "sword".

"OK then, not the weirdest thing I've seen this week" Peter said.

Last edited:
Bonesaw vs Izuru Kamukura (I'm just doing this cause Yasuke Matsuda doesn't have a profile)

Also as usual, I apologize if I mess up anyone's mannerisms. Oh and in case you're wondering what those tests are, read Cherish's backstory

Izuru stood in front of the office, a pair of rubber gloves on his hands, a mask over his mouth, and a hairnet over his head. He knocked on the door while saying "This is Kamukura, Mr. Slash sent me" he said.

"What's the magic word~" Bonesaw replied.
"sigh Please let me in..." the Ultimate Hope said begrudgingly, the door opened in response.

"I hope you know that I'm only doing this to save up on resources" he continued.
"Only failures make excuses. So, how did the tests go?" the tinker surgeon asked before having a parasitic organism dropped in front of her.

That was an interesting parasite, it subdued my use of most of my talents and forced me to use only one. Doing surgery while being pursued by a physics ignoring entity with only 3 fingers on each hand was quite the challenge but he wasn't called "Ultimate Neurologist" for nothing. I removed this thing in 1 and a half days and once I'm done, not even your Siberian could track down the "Ultimate Secret Agent".

Before I could graft more fingers on my hand, the lights where I hid at shattered and your showgirl sent her shards of glass after me. Such a loud and crude display and even an above average analyst could avoid it. Then your pyromaniac showed me the most appalling video I've ever seen while telling me not to move a muscle. At this point, I've removed my ability to feel anger and fear which helped as I watched a 40 minute compilation of that talentless, whiny, tick spreading his incompetence...

Mass skin grafting was a new technology I've mastered which helped when your soulless ****** gave me an Attaway General tattoo on my chest. Your hatchet wielding killer was pathetic, I killed him with my bare hands in 30 seconds. Only one of your members was not foolish to give me a challenge and ironically, it was the hard-to-kill beast, I like him the most, I wonder what kind of talent he has. And your leader? He gave me one instruction, to beat you at your own game.

"To hell with it, let's..." Izuru said before grabbed in the neck, a scalpel pointed at his external carotid artery.
"Remember, no swearing..."
Bonesaw proceeded to pull out a map, splaying it on her surgery desk.

"Choose a country" she said.
"Cyprus" Izuru replied.

"Then I'll pick Lebanon. 3 months to modify every living thing there and then we go to war".
"3? How generous"
Nice story, Pepper! Will have to admit that your Izuru, IMO, doesn't "feel" like Izuru. He feels to "emotional" to me, like... Izuru is a bored and apathetic genius who doesn't care about a single thing; your writing make it seem like Izuru is too invested and interested - Granted, I am assuming that your are using Izuru Key for Hajime and not the After Fusing with Izuru Key for Hajime, if you writing is using the latter key, then... same problem, but more so in the vein that Key has a better moral compass and wouldn't really entertain Bonesaw (or anyone in SH9) in the slightest.

Probably wrong on something, tho, so don't mind my opinion that much. Your writing is very good - better than mine - so pat yourself in the back, Pepper!

Izuru is a bored and apathetic genius who doesn't care about a single thing
I must've forgotten to put it in. There was supposed to be a sentence where he says that there's a resource he's looking for that S9 currently has. I probably removed it

EDIT : Alright, re-added the piece of dialogue to give an objective for going through S9's gauntlet

Last edited:
SCP-096 vs Boo guy
If you have any Critique let me know.

<Begin Log>

SCP-██████ is taken into SCP-96 chamber as the door shuts behind him. SCP-██████stared blackly at the door until it heard SCP-96's cries. SCP-██████ slowly approaches SCP-96 in the corner of the room. Once SCP-██████ reaches SCP-96 it slowly starts rubbing its back as if trying to comfort it. while rubbing SCP-96's back SCP-██████'s masked face caught a glimpse at SCP-96 face. SCP-██████ stop comforting SCP-96 has it Stood up and slowly started screeching. SCP-██████ slowly started backing away has SCP-96's screams got louder and louder. SCP-██████ stared at SCP-96 as it reaches the other side of the room. It didn't look at SCP-96 with fear nor did it look at it with pity, all it had on its face was a blank stare has SCP-96 began its change.

Last edited:
Remember that one Mario character that's just a guy in a hood with a white mask with two solid black eyeholes and one solid black mouth hole that's circular in shape?
walter-white-falling-walter-white.gif

I actually plan on making this match when the DC Supporters finish up with their Lanterns CRT

Starlight Glimmer vs Atrocitus

The carnival despite not being around at all times is something everyone can recognize. With the rides, the game stands, the shows, the food carts, and the bright and cheerful colors. What was not something associated with the carnival however was the lord of rage visiting one of them and not destroying anything.

"20 bits for a single cotton candy?! What a rip-off!" said Atrocitus.
"Remember, you're still on parole. Don't want to be turned back into stone, do you?" Starlight threatened, her horn glowing.

"Why even allow me recreation if you're going to force me on how to behave?!".
"Because your idea of recreation involves slaughtering everyone's military".

"Oh come on, you don't enjoy conquering a worthy opponent?!".
"My enjoyment comes from having complete control over everyone's behavior yet you don't see me making another cult".

The heliotrope unicorn noticed a game stand nearby and wanting to break the ice, she pointed at it. It was one of those games where you had to take down a stack of plastic cups with a bouncy ball. Atrocitus scoffed before grabbing the ball and tossing it at the cup stack at full force, only for it to bounce off effortlessly. The overwhelming shock prevented him from fully unleashing his rage which Starlight used to quickly cast a spell on the stack, revealing it to be affected by a reflection spell. Another spell on the 2 stallions revealed some familiar faces.

"Flim and Flam. Another con?" she asked, earning a nervous smile from both. Without a second thought, Atrocitus grabbed one of them by the neck. "You dare make a fool out of Atrocitus?!" he asked before spewing a stream of red from his mouth with horrific effects. Once he was done, said con-pony had merely a bare skull as a head. Now it was Starlight's turn to be too shocked to reach, all while the lord of rage began chasing down the other con-pony, beating down the environment with various constructs. It took a while for the heliotrope unicorn snap out of it and she quickly pulled out a bottle, casting a spell on it. It quickly drained something from Atrocitus, causing him to fall to his knees.

"What have you done?!" he asked.
"I bottled your anger. Since I cannot let you release it, I will contain it" Starlight replied.

"Contain it?! Do you not know what befell those who hold back their hatred, their rage... They become monsters, far worse than what I am".
"Well, at least you won't be a monster now, until we'll figure out what to do with you".

"Your ways will hurt many. I cannot allow that" said Atrocitus, creating another construct.
"And now you're reasonable" Starlight replied, preparing another spell.

Well one idea I had thought of was Cell (Dragon Ball) vs Sephiroth (Final Fantasy) mostly due to their similar backstories of being basically lab experiments that end up nearly destroying the world, have massive egos and are beloved by the fanbase lol
In the Red Ribbon Army base, there was anticipation and fear as the ultimate creation of Dr. Gero had gone rogue. The bio-mechanical android had advertised his tournament across the planet. Entering the base was a woman in a red dress, a confident smirk on her face as she walked through the base to speak with the man in charge.

"Dr. Hedo, I presume?" The woman asked. The new head of the Red Ribbon Army, turned his attention to the visitor.

"You presume right. And you are?"

"That's not important right now... So, Cell was your creation?"

"Not quite. He may have been one of Gero's projects gone mad... Or something to destroy the androids he was working on..."

"Our sources tell us he seemingly absorbed them... His power is almost unlike anything we've ever seen..." The woman said, looking around the facility, "You have quite the base of operations here... This would be a wonderful weapons facility for Shinra..."

"Shinra?"

"After all, even if this Cell is your creation, I'm sure we can put this place to better use than creating muscular cockroaches..."

"You seem incredibly relaxed for someone who threatened the world..."

"Well, his power is almost unlike anything we've ever seen. Almost..." The woman continued, "Some time ago, Dr. Hojo made a being of his own, something like Cell, yet more... perfect, and I'm sure Cell would welcome his challenge... Tell you what: why don't we make a little bet on this? If Cell wins and we somehow survive, I'd gladly leave Shinra and offer my resources and expertise here at the Red Ribbon Army. However, if Cell is defeated, we acquire the entirety of the Red Ribbon Army at no cost."

"You're crazy..."

"I prefer the word... confident."

"What could this experiment possibly be that you think Cell would lose to him?"

"We call him... Sephiroth."

In the Cell games arena, Cell patiently waited for his opponents to arrive. However, while he waited, he decided there would be no harm in stirring up a little more fear into the hearts of men across the world. At least, no harm to him.

Every camera, screen, and monitor showcased Cell in his perfect form, a devilish smile on his face as he prepared to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Cell games were supposed to begin in a few hours from now, but I've decided I couldn't wait that long...." Cell said, "Boredom is a treacherous thing, is it not? The Cell Games will begin now. Try to make it entertaining. I'd hate to cut this short because it gets boring."

Suddenly, Cell sensed the energy of another nearby. He was instantly excited, as the energy he felt was a level that would provide a worthy challenge for him.

"Goku, you've really outdone yourself to fight me. I'm flattered," Cell said with a smirk.

"I've come here to face you, but I'm not Goku..." Sephiroth said, approaching with Masamune drawn.

"Hmmph, you weren't really the guest I had anticipated, but I'll gladly humor you..." Cell said as he powered up, "Welcome to the Cell Games!~"

I tried to do more of Crisis Core Sephiroth for this one. I thought it'd kind of contrast the Red Ribbon Army aspect of Cell a bit more.

Last edited:
I have an Idea for Meta Knight vs Shadow the hedgehog basically Meta Knight does something to alert the attention of G.U.N and they send Shadow and the rest of team dark to the Halberd to stop whatever Meta Knight is doing, I will probably flesh it out more but someone can take a crack at it if they want.

Last edited:
Gonna drop one I made for a match that didn't get anywhere
"Deze furry gits are da same as dose soft 'umies, no fight in dem." The tall, green giant said as he dropped the limp bodies of what appeared to be a cat and rabbit faunus. "Dominant species mah arse, Grimgor's boyz can make short work of dem right proppa quik."

"You monster!" One Faunus snarled as he pointed his gun and fired as many shots as he could at the lead orc. The orc did not even flinch at the gunfire, and instead, another greenskin picked them up and tore them in half, immediately dropping them on the ground as the poor Faunus laid shocked and bled to death.

"Hur hur, dat wuz funny." Another orc chuckled at the gruesome sight.

"Oi, stop mucking about or I'll krump ya gits." The orc leader Grimgor grunted at them as he approached from behind. Knowing their place, his men stepped aside and followed his lead as they walked into the maroon halls of the White Fang.

"Gatha da shiny bits before we leave, dis WAAAGH! wuz a waste o' time. Dese Faunuz gits gots no fight in dem."

The orcs nodded, but before they could step away, a figure passed through, and immediately, they had been sliced to ribbons. Grimgor's eyes widened in excitement as a masked man stood amidst the corpses of his men, his resting scowl turned into a toothy grin.

"This slaughter of my men ends here." The masked man growled as he drew his sword, many senior Faunus rallied behind him.

"Guess we'z gonna 'ave proppa fight after all!" Grimgor roared as more orc cohorts came to his side. "Krump 'em ladz!"

Also in one of the suggestions, there's another Warhammer Fantasy match. Did I mess something up there? Because I feel like I did
I feel like it should be alright but that's really just down to personal interpretation of Tzeentch boys, which can range from "lol random" to "all according to keikaku", everywhere in between, neither, or both at the same time

Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers

Halloween Night

Shit, she thought panickedly, she had lost track of him, she knew better than to take her eyes off of him but she had to keep moving. Laurie continued to run, forcing her legs to keep trudging through the dead leaves and twigs of the forest, narrowly avoiding a low hanging branch in the dark. She wasn’t familiar with the area, but if the map she had studied for hours was right, she was coming up close to the location now. She couldn’t stop him, he took everything she threw at him and only to continue on, He would not die…

But after so many years of preparing for his next attack she had made a discovery…another monster, another legend, another boogeyman…she hoped beyond hope that this gamble would work from the research she did, or else she had travelled over eight hundred miles for nothing. Something caught her foot and she tumbled over, sending leaves into the air as she scraped her knee on whatever she had fallen on top of. It was a sign she realised, and after a few seconds of brushing it with her bare hands she smirked, “ I made it…” She whispered under her breath before her blood froze in her veins, staring at her, just a few dozen feet away, between the trees, was a snow white face, Michael found her…terror seized in her heart as she forced herself to stand again, running in the opposite direction.

Dashing through the trees, she eventually broke through into a clearing, a campground, a dozen small wooden structures, weighed down and sagging with age and neglect. Spotting the largest one she ran to it, right through the front door as she slammed it shut behind her. Like that would even slow him down, she thought to herself as she scurried through the house to find a hiding place. Making her way upstairs, the floorboard on one step sinking so low from her weight that she was afraid the entire building may collapse in on her. Laurie Strode would not die like this, she refused, swallowing her fear as she finally made it to a small dusty room, her only light being from the moon outside. She listened carefully, finding a place to hide and wait, the only constant being the thrumming of her pulse and the groaning protests of the abandoned cabin. She should be able to hear ANYTHING coming from here, but for the most part she was simply met with a terrible consuming silence.

Emerging behind her, the Shape of Haddonfield, his black eyes looking down on her as he raised his knife, the anticipation in the air as he finally caught his prey after so many years, the one who got away finally had nowhere left to run. She flinched, turning her head just in time as she caught the gleam of the large blade in the moonlight. Her eyes wide with terror as she looked upon him, backing herself into the corner of the room with no way out, she couldn’t, wouldn’t accept this as the end and closed her eyes tight, praying for something anything.

The blade never fell upon her however, as a giant gloved hand grasped the Babysitter Butcher with a grip stronger than any binding. The shape titled his head to the side as he stared through his expressionless mask at who stopped him, coming face to face with a hockey mask yellowed with age, another figure who stood even taller and broader than himself, who in turn tilted his own head in a similar expression of body language.

Laurie Strode opened her eyes in surprise, it worked, it was said that he prowled the lake grounds where his mother died, killing any who trespassed this forest, the trap was sprung, This time Michael had come to His home, Jason’s home…

I technically have a full fight written out for this, if anyone wants to read it just let me know, it's a decently long bloody brawl.

A rift in space opens, a golden ray of light crashes down into the raging ocean below. An island nearby feels the ground shake from the impact, and the soldiers there, all female, are alerted. On this isle of Amazon Lily, one of the Amazonian soldiers hurries to alert the Empress.

"Empress Hancock, there's been a shockwave across the western coastline..." She said, kneeling as she gave her report, "We think we may be under attack..."

"Is it the World Government?" The Empress asked, unconcerned by the thought of being attacked.

"We don't know... It didn't seem like an attack from a ship's cannons..."

The Pirate Empress stood up, walking outside of her throne room.

"Shall I get your sisters and any other reinforcements, Empress Hancock?" The Amazon asked the Empress.

"I can detect the Haki of this attacker, and I am more than capable of handling this matter myself..." The Empress said.

Emerging from the waters and flying slowly toward the isle was a man in golden attire, containing the power of a million suns: Robert Reynolds, The Sentry. He looked at the island in front of him, but it didn't seem like any location on Earth at all. Didn't appear to be reminiscent of the Savage Land or any planet he had been to prior. But, this island did appear inhabited. Perhaps, if whatever lifeforms there are sentient enough, he can get an idea of where he is and how to get back.

Landing on the island, he walked across the shoreline, being met with an onslaught of soldiers with bows and arrows drawn, and others with spears and blades in hand. He noticed all of this, however, and stopped, not wanting to escalate things.

"I apologize if I've startled or disturbed you..." He said, "I come in peace."

The Amazons move out of the way as the Snake Princess approached the newcomer.

"Most men are not welcome on this island..." She said to him, "Neither are you. A crime such as this is punishable by death..."

"I meant no harm. I just want to know where I am..."

"Your grave."

The Sentry sighed, finding himself now caught in a conflict he wanted to avoid.

"I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this..."

Awww shit i just got one

Suggestion: Senator Armstrong vs Injustice Superman

While the senator wants to end war by using violence (which superman is clearly not supportive of that.) for the result of absolute freedom. While superman tried to keep everyone "safe" by outlawing everything a man can do to harm each other. (taking away that freedom). superman also wants to end war but not with more war. (even thought he DID start a war)

Yu (The Boxer) vs Poseidon (Record of Ragnarok)

"Humans, Gods, Goddesses, Demi-Gods and anything in-between, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the 3rd Round of Ragnarok!" The Announcer of the End, Heimdall, called out to the crowds gathered in the Stadium of Heaven, the onlookers letting out cheers for the upcoming battle. Some were filled with fear, some with awe, some with anticipation for the upcoming fight, a fight for the ages!

"Zeus-Sama, you seem particularly interested in the upcoming match." Hermes, the Messenger of the Gods, spoke to his allfather with a tone of respect, the decrepit Zeus releasing a dry, hollow chuckle that made his beard flutter in the wind. "Is it because Poseidon-Sama will be participating in it? Or is it because of the human participant...?"

Zeus could only smile, "Yu, huh...? Or so they called him in life... What would you make of him, Hermes?" The Supreme God asked his son with a tone of childish curiosity, stroking his beard softly as he observed the stadium, surrounded by kilometers upon kilometers of raging water currents. It was a grand stadium indeed, one fit for a battle of the divine.

"I've no idea what to make of him, Zeus-Sama... At least, in terms of strength, that is." Hermes said, "I, for one, wouldn't dare underestimate lady Brynhild's choice of warrior."

"A Boxer? Please! I've no doubt he'll be flattened the moment the fight starts!" The God of War, Ares, spoke up indignantly, puffing up his chest to the air. A wave of arrogance came from his mouth as he leaned forward to get a look at the battlefield.

"Both of your evaluations make sense... But, based on the previous 2 matches, I wouldn't look down on humans anymore, wouldn't you say, Hermes?" The almighty Zeus said, leaning back in his throne.

"Indeed, Zeus-Sama. Humanity... They are indeed strong." Hermes said with a sly grin plastered across his face, bowing lightly to his allfather.

Ares froze at that comment, putting his hands together. Finally, he nodded. "Indeed... Humans are stronger than we previously thought."

"Let's see how the match progresses then, shall we?" Zeus said, letting out an audible, hardy chuckle which irritated his wounds from the previous battle with Adam. Yes, if there was anybody in the room that knew of Humanity's strength best, it would be the almighty one who had taken on the brunt of humanity's power firsthand.

"Let's see how things progress, indeed..." Zeus said once more, leaning forward..

"S-Sister Hild, w-wait! Please listen to me for a second!" Goll called out to her eldest sister, running with reckless abandon. The eldest Valkyrie's heels clicked anxiously across the ground as she paced throughout the observation stand, with Goll finally catching up to her after the eldest Valkyrie had mysteriously ran off quickly to observe the arena from the stands.

"Wh-Why'd you run off like that...?" Goll asked her eldest sister, breathing heavily.

"Sorry for leaving you behind like that..." Brynhild said as she looked down at the battlefield with a steely expression plastered across her face, ceasing her pacing as she finally let out a breath.

"It... It's fine...!" Goll said as she looked down at the battlefield herself, stepping onto her tip-toes a bit to see over the stand. With a look of awe, her eyes widened as she saw the ragging torrents. Was such a grand battlefield really necessary?

"S-Sister Hild..." Goll addressed her sister, tugging gently on her dress.

"Yes, Goll?" Brynhild turned to her younger sister, her arms crossed.

"Do you... really think we can win this round with the fighter you chose?" Goll asked, her expression becoming pale. "I would never doubt your choice, Sister Hild, but-"

"No, your concern is grounded, Goll. In fact, I myself was nervous when choosing this fighter." Brynhild admitted.

"Th-Then why choose them?! This guy isn't some sort of legendary warrior like Adam or Lu Bu!" Goll said with an expression of worry, sweating as she loudly addressed her sister with her concerns. "I-I-I d-don't think he has a chance...!"

Brynhild was silent for a few moments, before speaking up. "There's nothing to worry about, Goll... Just trust my choice, alright?"

Goll froze at those words. She shrunk backward at her sister's words, nodding. "A-Alright..." Worry was still plastered across her look, but she didn't plan to defy Brynhild. Not when the look on her face was so serious that is, and especially not when the match was right about to start!

Heimdall spoke into his horn, igniting the flames of anticipation within the onlookers. "Following humanity's 2nd loss, Round 3 of Ragnarok now begins!" He exclaimed as the sea began to part, the crowd's going wild in excitement and confusion.

"In the Gods' Corner!" Heimdall called, "He bears no love for the pitiful humans... One could even say that perhaps he enjoys testing them?"

The ground would rumble.

"But that is what defines a God! The harshest trials! And that indifference to life! Is the Realm of the Gods!!"

The ground writhed.

"He follows the almighty Zeus... And represents the Gods in Round 3!"

The sea, which was already beginning to split, violently erupted in half, the door from which it covered shooting open as the man from within it began to walk out... With a single swing of his hip, the seas obeyed and opened a path for him, as if it was merely natural.

"If Zeus is the God of the Cosmos, then this man rules all Oceans with an Iron Fist. The Ruler of the Seas!"

And as he walked, the crowds intensified in their cheers.

"Even the Gods tremble at the thought of invoking his wrath..."

But only the humans. The Gods, in the spectators seats, were silent. Completely, silent.

"The most fearsome God!!"

And the humans would soon silence themselves as well.

"Second of the Three Brothers of Olympus... Known to man as Zeus Enalios!!"

The world stilled itself at his every footstep, and only the one that announced his arrival had the right to move in his presence.

"His name is..."

In the presence... Of another Supreme God.

"POSEIDON!!!!"

And with that, complete silence overtook the stadium as the Supreme Being scoffed. "Hmph... Nothing but filth before my eyes."

And with that, Heimdall began the announcement of humanity's participant... Or well, he should've. "Huh?" Heimdall said.

"You." Poseidon addressed Heimdall, "Get on with it."

"O-Oh, I'm sorry, sir... I just... I don't know who this man is..." Heimdall said, before he was cut off by the ground beginning to rumble...

The crowd was set off back into their confused cheers, but, there were a select few who read deeper into it. Zeus, in particular, chuckled at the rumbling, a shiver running down his spine. Hah! A shiver! A feeling of fear ran down Zeus', of all people's, spine.

"What is...? What is happening!?" Ares called out, shivering in his seat as he looked down at the door that was opening opposite to the one Poseidon had come out of.

"Something very interesting, brother..." Hermes said with a grin as he let out a light laugh.

All Gods, Thor, Odin, Loki, Aphrodite, Shiva, all of them felt it. All humans, gods, demi-gods felt it. The feeling. That chill that they hadn't felt to such an extent in so long. That chill... That only intensified as that door opened. As the water parted, as if out of instinctual fear. The rumbling ceased.

"S-S-S-S-Sister... Wh-What did... What is...?" Goll trembled in her boots, nearly falling back. "What's going on...?"

"Something is coming, Goll..." Brynhild said, looking down as the door fully opened itself, revealing nothing but darkness. "Something inhuman..."

And from that door came a man. A man with spiky, black hair. He wore pitch-black shorts with a crimson outline. His skin was pale. That was it. He was painfully bland-looking. You'd never expect much from him.

"Just how we discussed, alright?" And next to him walked a white-haired man with blue eyes, who spoke into the bland-looking man's ear as they walked up onto the stadium. The black-haired man nodded silently. His expression was empty. Dull. There was nothing to speak of that one could decipher from him, and as he walked onto the stadium, Heimdall addressed them both.

"Excuse me, but who are you two?" He asked, speaking into his horn.

"Your fighters." The white-haired man said with crossed arms as the black-haired man walked up, standing in front of Poseidon. He looked up at the God. Poseidon was indeed a head taller than him, most likely even more.

"Wh-Wha...?" Heimdall spoke with confusion as the white-haired stepped back, a grin on his face.

"How ridiculous..." Poseidon said with a sneer, looking down at his opponent. Boxing gloves. Those were his only weapon. His only form of combat. It was akin to the previous fighter for Humanity, Adam, the father of Humanity.

He got into a stance.

"Start the match." The white-haired man ordered Heimdall.

"B-But-" Heimdall stuttered on his words, before the man addressed him once more.

"Start. The. Match." A chill ran down Heimdall's spine. He could feel his body bending against his will as the white-haired man stepped back further to observe the fight.

"F-FIGHT!" Heimdall called out with a stutter, the crowd not knowing how to react. Nobody knew how to react. None accept Brynhildr, of course... She looked down at the white-haired man who'd entered the ring with humanity's fighter. A visible grimace could be seen on her face as she uncrossed her arms and clenched her fists, biting her lower lip in frustration. She knew. She knew the depths of the man's obsession.

"K... Will you really go so far...? To hunt a God..."

And far he would go. Far they would go. Poseidon looked down at his opponent, and armed his spear. The black-haired man was unphased. Not even a flinch was elicited from his form. Not even the tiniest twitch of a cell. Everything was balanced within his body, his posture, his stance. In a way, everything about how he composed himself so far could be considered "perfect". Without equal in comparison to any fighter that had shown up in humanity.

Poseidon thrust forward.

"Die, you bottom feeder..."

And the Devil would then hunt the God.

"To think man would reach such depths... This city has remained nothing but a grim reminder of what happens when we play with powers beyond our control." The Prime said as he wandered the accursed Hunter's Nightmare, squashing all manners of beasts that looked human yet were mutated beyond saving. The folly of man saddened him as he continued his trek before finding a door that seeped blood.

Being too large to fit through the tunnel, the Autobot simply crashed through it as he could sense a presence here unlike others. Clumsily weaseling his way through the tunnel, he sees a room with some manner of beast at the other end, hearing the whispers of a dry, dying corpse.

"Ahh, ahh, please... help us... Ah... An unsightly beast... A great terror looms! Ahh... Ludwig the Accursed is coming. Have mercy... Have mercy upon us..."

Prime readied his swords as this Ludwig creature lunged at him like the mad beast it was.

The fight in question

Back