• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Grail Royale The 3rd Chapter

[Oh definitely]

[Assuming its sheer size hasn't caused it to be engulfed by the storm and corrupted by the shadow]

[ My Chakravartin so pure it gunna corrupt shadow ]

[ Also, @Monarch, my chakra magic circuits work now, right? ]

[@HI3 well, I do have Pashupata and some stuff from Vishnu Bhuja that I'm sadly now allowed to use :( ]

[what if enuma and chakra clash? Would that mean only Llama and me be left as it covers the battlefield twice over?

[Sooooo now it is Chakravartin vs Ea vs the best shield vs death hax(+) vs SNI vs UBW vs SoG(+)]

[ please let me use the lore vishnu bhuja jk]

I was cought off guard by Berseker's attack, and thus sent flyng backwards and taking some rather heavy damage.

As i was getting up, Berseker continued his assault, but i used UBW to create a copy of the Blade of Olympus and deflected away his sword swings.

I then look toward my enemy with the fury of 1000 suns and rush towards him, while holding the Blade of Olympus in my right hand and summoning Enkidu with my left hand.

While running around the castle, i hear someone fighting and get visions of a brawl, so, summoning a large sword, i break a hole in the nearby castle wall

[I guess who I've seen is gonna be up to chance or whoever reacts to this]

[I've actually already thought up how Fragarach would work with my Conceptual Improvement

May need to show it to Ed for approval tho]

[they ran away at the sound of steam being expelled from my head due to the heat generated by me trying to come up with an OP but not OP enough to get me denied combo for the next HGBR]

[if any other OP shit is happening to HI3 I want me and Llama to nuke field with our strongest attacks

[You think I was trying to meta-game when I attacked the man with GoB, Gae Bolg and freaking Ea?]

[No, if I'd been metagaming I would have GTFO'd]

Overlord775 said:
I was cought off guard by Berseker's attack, and thus sent flyng backwards and taking some rather heavy damage.
As i was getting up, Berseker continued his assault, but i used UBW to create a copy of the Blade of Olympus and deflected away his sword swings.

I then look toward my enemy with the fury of 1000 suns and rush towards him, while holding the Blade of Olympus in my right hand and summoning Enkidu with my left hand.
[@Hizark ^ ]

[I can win by running away]

[That's not really in-character though, and with the shrunken map there's barely anywhere to run to...]

Back