• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW meme from Comicvine

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "joke" is that if someone says something you don't like, you ban them. Which isn't even remotely true considering there's an entire thread dedicated to discussing how to appropriately handle certain users and most of the time the admins ban and keep it moving. Not to mention the discussions that are handled in private.

Still, I at least find this to be a good chuckle because those last three panels are pretty funny. For all we know this could've been made with lighthearted intentions.

They do have a point about that we usually use the high end feats rather than average showings though. I just don't know how we can reasonably solve the problem.

Apparently, there is someone asking people to check my respect threads for Scooby Doo characters on Comic Vine

Apparently the scans aren't proof enough due to 'What this site thinks of VSBW'

Sera Loveheart said:
I have a feeling these admins were chosen at pure random. I don't recall Prom ever saying anything about movie verses. Like...ever. And rip, Monarch didn't even get a line ;_;
The anime girl is Prom?

Well, let's not turn this into bashing Comicvine. As usual we have to try our best to stay classy, despite being constantly derided and ridiculed, as the alternative would be escalating conflicts.

@Andy

Yes, just a precaution, and me being in a bad mood. Sorry.

First Witch said:
And i never knew that soldier was a weeb Owo
Answer this question, how many "Nani" memes can you recall Soldier posting in the threads he's been in?

Actually a lot of people are against using average or even worse, low-end feats. Instead we tend to prefer using the most consistent high-ends. But that's a discussion for another time.

Antvasima said:
I saw another meme that they used about us that is far more vulgar. It involved lots of human excrement.
Oh I remember that from yesterday. It was on one of their threads asking if we were legit.

Yes, it helps to remember that our record number of visitors is 800000 in a month, and the vast majority enjoy the site. They just don't tend to talk about it much. They simply come back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back