• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm going to vote inconclusive for now, they don't seem to have anything to put down the other.

What is the extent of Vulcan's mind manipulation?

I dunno, but Alpha+ Psykers can do some planetary Mind Manipulation, so Vulcan wouldn't beat him with that.

I don't think Vulkan can kill Vulcan, but neither can Vulcan kill Vulkan. Vulkan will just fight Vulcan with little being achieved on either side, so I'd say Vulckan.

On a serious note, inconclusive. Vulcan's conceptual nature means Vulkan can't inflict permanent damage without a foreign type of weapon he doesn't have access to. Meanwhile, while NG Vulcan is much stronger than Zorya, who performed a casual feat resulting in 210 Yottatons, Vulkan is a Primarch, and comparable to beings such as the Storm Prince, who after feeding on enough blood and souls to awaken, tanked an explosion resulting in more than 16,000 Yottatons, and that was only successful in weakening it due to cutting off its source of souls. Should by some miracle Vulcan manage to slay the Primarch, he would just come back, and since he wouldn't be taking a wound from Fulgurite wielded by a similar being, his regen time would be pretty much instant.

So yeah. Inconclusive, as neither has the means to fully put the other down regardless of how many times they clash.

Neither can put the other down forever, but the son of the Emperor would probably put down his opponent first, as he has more combat experience and superior close quarters fighting skill. With Dawnbringer (teleportation), it's not going to be long before the God gets a hammer to the head and gets incapacitated.

From incap = 40k wins

From final death = Inconclusive.

@Azzy

Vulkan could actually win if he blew up Old Earth, thus eliminating all trace of Vulcan's worshipers and his recorded history. But he would never commit such absolute Heresy.

Still, you have to love how nigh-impossible to kill the New Gods are.

If you give Vulcan prep-time, this could be a fairer fight, since he can forge weapons that can one-shot him.

I agree with Matt here, Vulcan should be given prep time. If he could craft a sword that could permakill conceptual beings like himself, crafting something that could kill a Low-Godly regen being should be a piece of cake.

Back