• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanking Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buu says he's omnipotent

Vegito>Buu

Beyond omnipotent Vegito fellas

Anything at SSJG level and above is> Vegito

tier -1 top tier and above DB characters

Anankos' psuedo black hole swallowed islands entirely

Therefore Anankos is Island level

Corrin defeated Anankos

Island level Corrin and Anankos confirmed

The Pure Hearts were stated by members of the Tribe of Ancients to have infinite power, and members of the Tribe of Ancients had the ability to create universes, and built The Pixls which also built different worlds.

I can articulate, therefore, that Pure Hearts are Tier 2-A, since even Tier 2 beings considered it to be infinite. It is a case similar to that of Asriel Dreemurr, who is 2-A because it is infinite in relation to beings like Chara, Omega Flowey and Frisk, who are able to destroy a finite amount of timelines.

This is scaled to Chaos Heart, Paper Mario, Super Dimentio and Count Bleck. They both must upgrade because of this.

yamcha solos yo verse instantly with DBZRB2 spirit ball tracking spam

krillin 0shots TOAA Azathoth The presence and Undountebly first with destructo pizza pie disc

froggit noscopes y'all wit h'is frog toungue

DarkLK said:
Stupid statements that no one would take seriously is not something that we can call "wanking".
Superman is universal+ because he stood up against the new gods and overpowered imperiex, he also tortured mxy who is 5-D, superman also has immeasurable speed because he can fly to apokolips and apokolips exists outside of space and time. Post Crisis Superman Is Universal+ with Immeasurable speed and he can warp reality with his heat visions because he fixed a hole in the reality with them.He also lifted a book with infinite pages.Umm, not trying to be mean but does this count as wanking?

Kevyn Souza said:
The Pure Hearts were affirmed by members of the Tribe of Ancients to have infinite power, and members of the Tribe of Ancients had the ability to create universes, and built The Pixls which also built different worlds.
I can articulate, therefore, that Pure Hearts are Tier 2-A, since even Tier 2 beings considered it to be infinite. It is a case similar to that of Asriel Dreemurr, who is 2-A because it is infinite in relation to beings like Chara, Omega Flowey and Frisk, who are able to destroy a finite amount of timelines.

This is scaled to Chaos Heart, Paper Mario, Super Dimentio and Count Bleck. They both must upgrade because of this.
Where this was stated?

I get that this is a wanking game and these are all meant to be jokes, but I don't recall anything stating the Pure Hearts to be infinite power or infinitely more powerful than the Tribe of Ancients.

Goku was tearing apart the universe in his fight against Beerus, and the Universe is infinity, therefore, Goku is Omnipotent

If the Pure Hearts are legitamately said to possess power infinitely greater than the Tribe's (not just crap like "their endless power") then please find the scene and possibly ask Dino about it.

But let's get back into the wanking ovo

They were not claimed to be infinitely above the Tribe, but rather that some members of the Tribe considered it to have an infinite power, which would be the only thing able to go through time intact until the arrival of The Dark One. I do not think that qualifies.

I agree, we do not change out the main purpose of the thread.

Pepsiman is able to run so fast that he exceeds the concept of speed. He is able to throw punches so strong that everybody mentioned or shown in this thread except for him would instantly die of pain. His defence is so great that every fictional character ever combined two times over punching him would only make him cough softly. He can lift things exceeding the concept of heaviness, he can strike thigs exceeding the concept of durability. His tier is unable to be written down, as Pepsiman exceeds the concept of tiering due to his superiority. Pepsiman is the ultimate god. He is not to be trifled with.

Stop downplaying Pepsiman, he even breaks into real life with his power, or are you using video game only stats?

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Stop downplaying Pepsiman, he even breaks into real life with his power, or are you using video game only stats?
Ah, yes. With stats that exceed Pepsiman the game, he exceeds the concept of ultimate. Think that nothing goes past infinity? Guess again, because Pepsiman IS infinity and beyond. He is infinitely greater than infinite, so much so that it is impossible for us, mortal or not, to comprehend such power. Even thinking about Pepsiman being beaten is impossible.

@Crop Thank you very much

Personally I'm a bit skeptical that a bartender saying that some of the Ancients believed their power was infinite is sufficient enough evidence to support Paper Mario being 2-A, regardless of how really, really badly I'd want that.

If someone wants to go to Dino's wall and ask how he feels about this, they are free to and that'd be appreciated.

Though let's not derail the purpose of this thread much longer.

ETAPOHAMANOTUTÁDESAKANAGEQUEALGUÉMDEVEROAFALARCUMUDRBSOBREISSOQUERDIZERQUEOQUEEUDISSEFAZSENTIDOMANOPQPVTNCEUAQUIMÓACHAMDOQUEERAFANBOYZISSEACABODESCOBRINDOQUEÉPOSSÍVELQUEELEDEFATOSEJATIER2-ANUMACREDITOCÊSDEVETÁDEZUERACOMAMINHACARATÁDEBRINCNKSNÉMANO

Sorry, are you serious? Is it possible that this qualifies?

NOTE: My last comment on the subject not to misreport the thread.

Kevyn Souza said:
ETAPOHAMANOTUTÁDESAKANAGEQUEALGUÉMDEVEROAFALARCUMUDRBSOBREISSOQUERDIZERQUEOQUEEUDISSEFAZSENTIDOMANOPQPVTNCEUAQUIMÓACHAMDOQUEERAFANBOYZISSEACABODESCOBRINDOQUEÉPOSSÍVELQUEELEDEFATOSEJATIER2-ANUMACREDITOCÊSDEVETÁDEZUERACOMAMINHACARATÁDEBRINCNKSNÉMANO
triggered

ovo

Kevyn Souza said:
Sorry, are you serious? Is it possible that this qualifies?
I personally don't believe this does. I just said you can ask Dino and see what he thinks.

Sentry is Multiversal, he defeated the Molecule Man who was multiversal. Molecule Man defeated the beyonder, Sentry>>Beyonder. Sentry, is abstract level

Han did not actually manage to wound Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon. At the points where Han's blades made contact with Lee's body, blood vessels from Lee's body were itching to get out and viciously attack Han. But Lee had to calm them down.

Shuckle is 2-A. Using Power Trick gives him the highest Attack imaginable. Prepare yourself for Shuckle V.S. Shiva(Shin Megami Tensei), because it is going to be one hell of a fight.

Mr. Satan could've destroyed Cell and Majin Buu with but a thought because he is the Champ, even he even stood his own against Beebus and he wasn't even trying. he merely showed the previous two mercy by letting others fight them.

HAIL SATAN!

Don't downplay THE ONE TRUE SAVIOR MR SATAN ever again he would easily win against that pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back