• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanking Meinkreft (Command Block Additions)

Jinsye

She/Her
Put on your gear and follow me as we're going to dive into the world of Minecraft Commands

• /playsound is Sound Manipulation
  • Not sure how Education Edition works but it has Command Blocks so I'll assume it works on those, Power Bestowal with /ability
  • You can make slimes bigger with some NBT shifting, so I guess that's Size Manipulation
  • Iffy on this but Water, Fire, and Air Manip via /particle?
  • Enhanced Senses via /testfor? Also iffy (Tests to see if block is there)
  • Haven't tested this out but Magic via /enchant? (Assuming it works like that) (rip it already has magic i tried)

1. Sound manip, yes, but very low-tier.

2. Definitely.

3. Iffy on it, since Slimes can achieve bigger sizes anyways, but technically yes.

4. No for /particle. It just adds effects.

5. ...I'm gonna say yes.

6. Yes, it would be magic. And more backing for Power Bestowal.

Back