• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warframe Has Incomplete and Inaccurate ratings?

Most warframes lack Mod buffs, lack Arch-Gun heavy weapons, can ride Necramechs that make them Void pulse immune. Or they can use spaceships called Railjacks to travel and fight in space.
They can teleport in a short distance with Archwing via blink
The most up-to-date Warframe is actually Limbo
With resistance and weapons it should look more or less like this

But powers and durability should wary
Limbo can open rift and close,Dimension travel via Rift and should speed and power be higher. He can collapse dimension and travel instantly. I think it's too powerful for low 6 b.
Oh. Wait, Limbo, no that's a mistake, you don't want to go there. It's too big a jump. You can't rift walk... ohh. Oh no. Operator, I think I know why we're finding Limbo parts scattered throughout the system. His final rift walk was a miscalc... --disaster.-- Well, perhaps when you occupy this frame, you will use more... caution.
Also all Warframes can enter and exit a time paradox
Maybe things don't work out the way you thought. Your life, your dreams your 'self.' No matter where you go, there you are. This loop you're in... maybe it's not so bad after all? It's not a trap or a habit, or a sentence. It's just your life, waiting for you to live it.
There are powerful warframes also
Like Saryn She can kill all population in the planet
Unleashing an endless epidemic of contagious spores, the mistress of malady Saryn eradicates her foes through horrific decay. Erupt caustic pustules to spread her disease, shed deceptive husks to draw enemy fire, as she injects lethal venom and exhales deadly viruses to cleanse the System with her toxic touch.
Like Grendel that can eat everything.
Feasting on enemies like his own personal buffet, his hunger for battle is primal. This is Grendel, the devourer, the insatiable.
Mag can control Magnetic Field. Makes other atoms magnetic and manuplate them. Like bone. As long as there's a magnetic field, it can be effective all over the planet.
Take down your enemies with magnetic force. Mag alters magnetic fields to provide crowd control and strip enemy defenses. Few can resist her attraction or her repulsion.
Magnetize the bones of nearby enemies,Causing them collapse upon themselves
Nova Can manuplate antimatter capability destroy planets.
Harness antimatter. Nova uses antiparticles to provide crowd control and amplify damage output. She obliterates enemies by destabilizing matter itself.
Protea can Revind the time
Protea is the method to the madness. When you face her, it's already too late. She can even manipulate time itself.

Wisp can open portals and utilize power. Like portal directly into the sun
Wisp floats between the material and the ethereal. She accesses multiple dimensions to support her allies. Her countenance is mysterious and enigmatic.
Also There are absurd weapons like Simulor, portable blackhole-maker weapon,
The Simulor is a weapon that launches orbs of gravitational force. These orbs can be manipulated to produce either explosions or implosions, where stacking multiple orbs creates a vortex.
Can stop atoms insantly with Glaxion
Fires a photon beam that halts molecular vibrations, causing instant and painful freezing.
Nataruk can kill Archons that can be considered demi-gods
Nataruk can fire fast and true... But you will need to time your release with the weapon's rhythm if you hope to pierce the blighted skin of an Archon.
Let me explain what you are up against, 'friend'. You see the Archons were made by my son, Erra. Hybrid abominations of the Old War... raised from the blighted battlefields where Sentient and Warframe fell.
Zenith that can have infinite piercing capability.
Deploy the radar disc to reveal hidden enemies and then strike with precision shots that punch through all obstacles in the way.
Tenet Livia has a infinite sharpness. Means can cut anything with just by touching.
The sleek lines of the Granum Attaché case conceal an infinitely sharp two-handed blade.
Vitrica that can turn glass just by touching it.

Phage can just kill living things.
Fires seven beams of continuous biochemical energy which depletes the life from any surface they contact.

Last edited:
People like @Abstractions have been trying to working on a revision, maybe you could ask them whats going on to see if they can help you

Also, you made another CRT just 2 days ago without a single reply back, have some patience.

People like @Abstractions have been trying to working on a revision, maybe you could ask them whats going on to see if they can help you

Also, you made another CRT just 2 days ago without a single reply back, have some patience.
Ok thanks i will reach him i guess.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I was last active 1 year ago before yesterday.

Unfortunately, Warframe is outdated. The few who try to catch up have rigid routines. But if you're going to review something, I recommend separating things, like arch-wing, necramech, railjack, void, etc.

I'm thinking of adding some information here, maybe it will help when someone edit it.
Apart from Mods, Warframes can equip Archon Shards that give the following effects, Limit is 5 - stackable.
Damage amp
Probability amp(crit chance)
Str amp
Duration Amp
Cast speed
Speed
Durability Amp(Health-Shield Armor)
Low regeneration

The modes include a special Weapon mode called Riven.
Their statistics are random and show the best ratio at 3 positive and 1 negative effect. The best possible negative effect is a decrease in the zoom ratio for weapons.
You can increase a weapon's attack speed, damage several times, change the number of bullets fired at once, change elements, etc.

Back