• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WarGreymon vs Primal Groudon

WarGreymon(Species) :

vs

Primal Groudon :

Both 5-B, Speed Equalized. WarGreymon is using its base/default abilities (not inherited skills) Not sure if the Primals are gonna get buffed to tier 3 like the others, but I think this is fine since they got canonically slapped by base 5-B Rayquaza.

Last edited:
Oh woooow. No idea how I missed that. And this whole time I thought the worst thing were the Dramon Killers. Guess they didn't see the point in listing the actual HAX for some reason.

What do you mean? All the hax he has is listed, but Inherited Skills are treated as Optional Equipment (hence why they are in a separate tab). It is up to the OP to decide if Inherited Skills are allowed. The base assumption is that the Digimon just have their base skills and the base skills of previous evos.

I swear, it said Groudon the whole time. Trust me. I know these things. But yes, I've restricted WarGreymon's Inherited skills, it's all his standard abilities only vs Primal Ky-- Groudon

Back