• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40K question/hypothetical

So, given that literally all I know of the verse is what's in the profiles and stuff here, let's say hypothetically that the Emperor succeeds in defeating the Chaos Gods in the Warp. Would he then be able to restore his physical self on the Golden Throne?

I only ask because man, the Warhammer 40k universe seems so grim and hopeless--that everything is stuck in the same stagnant loop that's only just barely staving off the extinction of humanity, and that the only possible way for things to get better is for the Emperor to somehow succeed in his impossible stalemate.

He could theoretically restore his physical self now, if he didn't need to devote absolutely all his attention to the CGs. The only thing stopping him is preoccupied.

Recently he did have a short telepathic conversation with Guliman, and the Eldar are doing their thing with trying to get Ynnead. Necrons have always been built as a threat to Chaos, so there's them too. Ork gods are unpredictable, but it's all but confirmed that Ghazkul is on the level of the old Prime-Orks now.

The narrative could go a lot of places in the near future, but it's clear that things are moving towards a convergence of some sort.

Fascinating. I've really got to buy the books and read them, the snippet I read of Kharn vs Abaddon earlier today was just so ******' metal.

I'm personally most interested in Chaos, Chaos Marines, and certain parts of the imperium. I'm also into the general cosmic scale stuff as well. I could recommend some stuff I enjoy, if you want.

Well, I liked the Ahriman trilogy which you should be able to find as Ahriman: Omnibus. They focus in on Ahzek Ahrima, as the name would suggest, who's probably my favorite character in the verse as of now. A Thousand Sons is about the titular chapter, and also has stuff on Ahriman and Magnus while telling of a pivotal moment in the Hersey. I quite like the thousand sons as a chapter, always been drawn more to the psykers and anti psykers (culexus type stuff) so the legion made mostly of them of course is gonna ibtererest me.

Back