• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Maybe create a category for scythes or mix it with the lance category?
I'll prolly make a scythe category. I didn't cause I didn't think there were enough scythe users on the wiki for it to be a category, but I guess that also goes for Shield Users.

Also while we're discussing marksmen, got two more to throw into the ring, Rex Marksley and Widowmaker

In his universe, Rex is widely acknowledged as the single greatest marksman in history, his skill with firearms being such that he was completely unrivaled both in his own time and since his passing. Even as a child he was skilled enough with a six shooter that he casually disassembled a few miles of fences by trick shooting every nail out of the boards. As an adult he became a gun for hire and quickly garnered a name for himself as never losing a shootout, as well as pulling off feats like disarming forty bandits with only two bullets, and jamming the guns of his enemies by shooting bullets down the barrels of their guns, and he even went on to invent the first fully automatic weapons in history solely so he could pull off trick shots in rapid fire.

Widowmaker is an improbably skilled markswoman, being able to accurately snipe a target while hanging upside down by one leg through a tiny slit in a window and doing so with enough accuracy that in her fight with Tracer, she perfectly lined up a headshot on her target that also would put the same bullet through Tracer's heart. Even in her past work when she was less skilled than in the present she was able to consistently avoid Ana in her prime, who had vision 6x higher than a normal human and 600x greater with her sniper rifle and was considered one of the best snipers in the world, to the point where she couldn't keep up with Widow's constant shots, with Ana believing that Widow alone was actually multiple snipers working from several different locations simultaneously, with Widow in the same firefight showing the ability to quick scope headshot Ana through her own rifle's scope. She is also more skilled of a marksman that Tracer, who was able to disarm an entire crowd of armed rioters with a single clip of a SMG with live ammunition without hitting or harming anyone in the crowd

Also while we're discussing marksmen, got two more to throw into the ring, Rex Marksley and Widowmaker

In his universe, Rex is widely acknowledged as the single greatest marksman in history, his skill with firearms being such that he was completely unrivaled both in his own time and since his passing. Even as a child he was skilled enough with a six shooter that he casually disassembled a few miles of fences by trick shooting every nail out of the boards. As an adult he became a gun for hire and quickly garnered a name for himself as never losing a shootout, as well as pulling off feats like disarming forty bandits with only two bullets, and jamming the guns of his enemies by shooting bullets down the barrels of their guns, and he even went on to invent the first fully automatic weapons in history solely so he could pull off trick shots in rapid fire.

Widowmaker is an improbably skilled markswoman, being able to accurately snipe a target while hanging upside down by one leg through a tiny slit in a window and doing so with enough accuracy that in her fight with Tracer, she perfectly lined up a headshot on her target that also would put the same bullet through Tracer's heart. Even in her past work when she was less skilled than in the present she was able to consistently avoid Ana in her prime, who had vision 6x higher than a normal human and 600x greater with her sniper rifle and was considered one of the best snipers in the world, to the point where she couldn't keep up with Widow's constant shots, with Ana believing that Widow alone was actually multiple snipers working from several different locations simultaneously, with Widow in the same firefight showing the ability to quick scope headshot Ana through her own rifle's scope. She is also more skilled of a marksman that Tracer, who was able to disarm an entire crowd of armed rioters with a single clip of a SMG with live ammunition without hitting or harming anyone in the crowd
I'll put them both in pending lel.

Gin is gonna have a field day with these two.

The only thing that I see that's even remotely comparable to Vash's marksmanship is the Tracer feat which is outdone given that Vash can shot you in the same small ass hole over a thousand times while avoiding any vitals with his eyes closed.

Or being able to shoot better while blind, shoot while under Hypnosis and Paralysis and still retaliate while under the control of Bluesummer's Body Puppetry and Mind hax.

Much more where that comes from as well.

Widowmaker and Marksley have been added to pending.

I've also added a Scythe users category, so submit your gardening tool users.

Dante also has a scythe :v
Yes, indeed. I mean, its his main weapon
images

But yeah, Dante (The Italian one) will go into the 1st spot for Scythe users since he's the only one on the thread who uses it as his main weapon lol.

So the same character can't be put into multiple categories? There go my dreams of arguing why WoL should be in almost every single one.
I mean it's specifically for Miscellaneous I guess, since it's a category for characters who can literally use anything as a weapon/have an infinitely varied style.

So like it'd be weird to place them in multiple categories since the specific category is for characters who fit into multiple categories.

But yeah, Dante (The Italian one) will go into the 1st spot for Scythe users since he's the only one on the thread who uses it as his main weapon lol.
Ruby Rose tho

Also theres a few LoL skill god characters who use scythes

Who is that

His first image kinda looks like Genji

Putting both him and Qrow into pending.

hmmm Archaon? I guess in Sword category, theoretically he could be misc, considering he isn't skilled in just sword fighting it's just that's his main weapon, so i'll leave that up to your discretion

hmmm Archaon? I guess in Sword category, theoretically he could be misc, considering he isn't skilled in just sword fighting it's just that's his main weapon, so i'll leave that up to your discretion
He'd go in the Sword category if that's his main weapon of choice, yes.

Do you have any suggestions for the spot he'd go in? If not he's just gonna be put in pending.

Hmm...actually, would someone who is skilled with all martial weapons take priority over someone who is skilled with one? In LoL, the skill god of the verse outskills every other skilled character with their own weapons, including swords, scythes, spears, etc.

Hmm...actually, would someone who is skilled with all martial weapons take priority over someone who is skilled with one? In LoL, the skill god of the verse outskills every other skilled character with their own weapons, including swords, scythes, spears, etc.
Well, I think "being skilled with all weapons" is such a common feat in terms of skill that just that alone would not put them above anybody else.

Well, I think "being skilled with all weapons" is such a common feat in terms of skill that just that alone would not put them above anybody else.
What I mean is that he canonically casually outskills every skill god in LoL with their own individual weapon of choice, to the point that he willingly uses a lamp as a weapon in an attempt to try to even the playing field between himself and whoever he is fighting

What I mean is that he canonically casually outskills every skill god in LoL with their own individual weapon of choice, to the point that he willingly uses a lamp as a weapon in an attempt to try to even the playing field between himself and whoever he is fighting
Well to figure out where he'd go you'd prolly have to post a composite LoL skill list and then we'd have to decide what category a guy who uses a lamp as a weapon would go into 😭 💀

I would probably have to make an "unconventional weapons" category for people who use stupid ass shit like LAMPS.

Back