• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Watch where you're going, you perv!" Spice Girl vs Grape Juice.

Speed Equalized. Takes place on a train.

Trish is angry. Mineta has prior knowledge about her ability.

Can he avoid getting his grapes stomped in?

Minoru Mineta is Unknown in Attack Potency with Small Building Level Durability.

Supposing his durability is indeed comparable to Hatsume, & he's somewhere in the range placed by this calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/My_Hero_Academia_-_Funny_Explosio

3.3 Kilograms of TNT (Wall level+)

What's that in joules? Also, anyone know what value Trish Una is scaled to/rated at?

In any case, given that MM is Unknown in AP, do you mean you expect him to win via incapacitation?

I mean, I guess, best case scenario, he uses his sticky balls to get her stuck between some train seats, & then runs the heck away because her stand will probably pummel him.

But on the other hand, what if she softened his knees? Would they be able to support him walking, let alone running from her stand? Doesn't help he probably can't see it anyway, let alone touch it.

Given that Spice Girl has a range of several meters, & they're in a train, he would have limited options to dodge it, & if he wants to set up a trap, he would probably have to get her to return to some place -with his balls visible- for her to get stuck in.

The best way he could avoid her would probably be to climb out the back door or a window of a train car, & avoid her stand from below, hoping she follows him. Or hide the trap behind a door... are there table sheets in this train car? He could put his sticky balls on the underside of one of those & try to throw it at her.

Or open a door & throw the balls at her to get her stuck between a train cars. 'course, if it's in motion, what happens if she makes the wheels soft? Would the train start having trouble & crash? What happens if the train derails?

Mineta is probably the more skilled & smarter, but her ability & range with this environment mean avoiding her is a nightmare. Is it ironic, that'd he have to run for his life from a beautiful girl, or just another normal day for him?

....This is an.... Interesting fight that I think would be interesting to see.

I'm not sure I agree with Mineta being smarter. Jojo characters is general are insanely smart, and Spice Girl actually straight up gives Trish winning strategies

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I'm not sure I agree with Mineta being smarter. Jojo characters is general are insanely smart, and Spice Girl actually straight up gives Trish winning strategies
I admit, I've seen Trish be intelligent, acting well under pressure -but still showing stress- but from what I saw, she mostly used it to distract or block. Although, I haven't seen any of her fights past Norious Big.

Profile-wise.... Trish Una:

Intelligence: Average; Adept in self-defense

Minoru Mineta:

Intelligence: Above Average. Not much is known about his intelligence, but he was smart enough to fool a staff of U.A. all by himself with some material available, rated 5/5 in intelligence.

Mineta has shown tactical ability & sort of has a good statement/claim about his intelligence.

Still hard to figure out how this goes down, since there's numerous ways for Mineta to try & trap Trish, their powers might somehow be able to make the train crash, & how Trish would have to chase & how Mineta could avoid.

Back