• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Water Bear Durability

Water Bears can survive pressures up to 6 times greater than the pressure of the deepest parts of the ocean. In the Composite Organism threads, I calculated that to be around 72,850 tons per square meter. If this thing can grow to be a millimeter, it could withstand 72.85 tons of pressure. That's City-Block level.

I don't think that there will be any upgrade. To be honest, City Block level is an exaggeration! Also, this feat is done via cryptobiosis.

Offtopic: Also, the Water Bear profile is poorly made.

It's not an exaggeration. It's him being able to survive six times the pressure than that which is at the lowest points in the ocean, and so he can survive what I just showed. Even if it's done with cryptobiosis, when are they not doing that?

And it'll be okay.

Uh... 72.85 tons of pressure =/= 72.85 tons of TNT...

Offtopic: Anyways, what about remaking the Water Bear profile?

1 square meter = 1000000 square millimeter

why 1000000? because 1 square meter is 1000 times longer and 1000 times wider than 1 square millimeter, so 1000 x 1000 = 1000000.

Back