• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We mean business.

Alexcar3000

Joke Battles
Retired
The Boss vs. The Manager

Un-Equal Speed & Victory by BFR, K.O. or... MURDER! >:3c

William Gilbert will be in his "The Boss" key and starts at 2-A.

Alex [???] will be in his "Manager A/X" key and starts... as 10-C.

The Arena will be in Doki Doki Literature Club's Literature Club owo

Club

This shall be the music for this match. It's just so cool and I like it a lot ┬║^┬║

For absolutely no particular reason, all of DDLC's cast just-so-happens to be there as well.

Since this somehow works despite each of their abilities, we'll be giving them an entire day of prep time however, knowledge of their opponent can only be gathered by their own methods, they won't magically "know about each other" to that extent, but they're aware of the other's existence and their interference.

Why is there a ******* clown in a business suit here?: 0 | Why is this tiny little small loli in charge of the world's most IMPORTANT energy-producing company?: 0 | I'm so confused, please help me AAAA: 0

Lvl35Clown
Oh, come on, brother. you're just like the rest! Sharp as a wrench! Meanwhile, I'm GENIUS! You're nothing to me but folly, CLOWN!

Download2401904052248099
Today's energy quota is obtaining and refining 200 PE boxes. As a Wing, Company L's duty is to bring power to the Head and Heart. Be thoughtful when facing an Abnormality. If you find yourself losing control, a Balance Pistol will be readily available in your pocket, just remember, these guns don't work on Abnormalities. You know what to do with the situation at hand. I know you won't disappoint me.

So William literally goes out of his way and turns people into stone usually to begin with. Though, he is cocky, so he'd let the Manager get the first hit. What would he do?

The very first action will be gathering all the required information about the supposed threat.

In that case, Will ain't waiting there just for them to gain that. Anything resisting Petrification?

Not taking into account the E.G.O. Equipment that could be worn by the Manager at this point, there's a factor product of the nature of said Petrification, i.e.: If it's -physically- altering your body in the process, or is if it's your -spiritual- soul that is being affected. That can be dealt with the types of "shield" the Manager can deploy (and while yes, the equipment I mentioned just a moment ago can be used for the same effect, it can still be done without it).

On the other hand, "hax" works strangely when it comes to Lobotomy Corporation, as subjectivity becomes objectivity and viceversa, partially due to the Cognitive/Perception Filters, Enkephalin and Cogito. In other words, he can simply "think" himself a method to resist on the fly as part of its adaptive real-time prep time.

Manager HAS to understand how the whole thing works if he wants to go that route, however, not because it's not possible to abuse those cognitive capabilities to think really stupid things that shouldn't realistically work (because you can even spawn yourself a Soul even if that doesn't exist in your self-manufactured reality), but because it's in his nature wanting to understand things at its fullest.

That's a lot of opportunity for him to be cocky. He'd likely try over and over until realizing it won't work.

It seems like a stalemate to me, Alex hasn't provided any way the the manager to beat the boss.

Did you think I died or something?

I've been busy trying to get Yandere Simulator to work and getting distracted on my hunt of [REDACTED] and -something else that shall remain unspoken- and also dealing with someone who wanted photos of my panties, which is the least of my concerns.

Alexcar3000 said:
I've been busy trying to get Yandere Simulator to work and getting distracted on my hunt of [REDACTED] and -something else that shall remain unspoken- and also dealing with someone who wanted photos of my panties, which is the least of my concerns.
Eww, shouldn't you tell your parents about that?

Back