• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest character that can beat Misogi Kumagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who can blitz him and either KO him, delete him from existence or like Shanks said, soul manip.

I'd say maybe Onii-sama with his potentially relativistic reflexes and Demon Right.

That's just my take though. I don't know anything about Kumagawa.

It depends, sort of. You need to be able to truly blitz him and soul manipulate him before he can react because All-Fiction just lets him wipe people out in an instant. So Tatsuya may be a good choice but Itachi may not.

KO'ing doesn't work, he'll just get back up.

Alakabamm said:
It depends, sort of. You need to be able to truly blitz him and soul manipulate him before he can react because All-Fiction just lets him wipe people out in an instant. So Tatsuya may be a good choice but Itachi may not.
KO'ing doesn't work, he'll just get back up.
KO's a bust then. Tatsuya can surely strike before Kumogawa can as he doesn't care about distance. As long as he can home in on a target's code in the information dimension, he can activate Demon Right, regardless of whether its in leaping range or 5 blocks out.

^i really doubt that tatsuyas attack can be considered "wiping out of existence", what tatsuya does is the same as dust release ,he atomizes the enemy,

while kumogawa never had someone who attacked him like that he still showed the ability to come back to life even after a week a corpse, he also has the ability to erase time, i doubt that atomization would kill him,

the needed char would require the ability to negate or overpower kumogawas allfiction, i can only imagine powrful reality warpers, otherwise he would come back no matter how many times he is blitzed (he could use allfiction on the speed of the enemy and essentially make him unable to move :) )

GreatestSin said:
^i really doubt that tatsuyas attack can be considered "wiping out of existence", what tatsuya does is the same as dust release ,he atomizes the enemy,

while kumogawa never had someone who attacked him like that he still showed the ability to come back to life even after a week a corpse, he also has the ability to erase time, i doubt that atomization would kill him,
^This. Tatsuya atomises his opponents and since Kumagawa doesn't regenerate but simply negates the death itself, damage can be ignored no matter the scale. I would also say that Kumagawa doesn't have a soul as he already erased his aura, but that is pure speculation so don't take it into account. It would either have to be a quicker reality warper or a higher dimensional being, or someone with an ability that is akin to Ihiko's.

Well, Tatsuya supposedly has "idea manipulation" which is basically soul manipulation when using Far Sight or something.

Touma has ridiculously high reflexes against supernatural entites and abilities like All Fiction, but his movement speed is still athletic or peak human.

Gemmysaur said:
Touma has ridiculously high reflexes against supernatural entites and abilities like All Fiction, but his movement speed is still athletic or peak human.
a punch of kumogawa is anything but supernatural (at least in medaka-verse it is a punch, and people like him are able to destroy walls with such a punch or crack concrete),

imo: if they start long range kumogawa can erase time and speedblitz, if they start mid-range kumogawa can erase time and speedblitz, if they start close range kumogawa can punch him to death :I IB only negates what it touches, and allfiction is not really "touchable" :(

GreatestSin said:
a punch of kumogawa is anything but supernatural (at least in medaka-verse it is a punch, and people like him are able to destroy walls with such a punch or crack concrete),

imo: if they start long range kumogawa can erase time and speedblitz, if they start mid-range kumogawa can erase time and speedblitz, if they start close range kumogawa can punch him to death :I IB only negates what it touches, and allfiction is not really "touchable" :(
I did say that Touma only has athletic to peak human speed outside of his fist hitting a supernatural entity. He gets blitzed or he gets incapped by tiring out via being unable to catch up to Kumogawa who is very much faster.

any of RailDex's Magic Gods (as well as Aleister Crowley), any of Umineko's characters, or any of I/O's characters will floor him. Just any Tier 1 character will do

VJF&RMF said:
any of RailDex's Magic Gods (as well as Aleister Crowley), any of Umineko's characters, or any of I/O's characters will floor him. Just any Tier 1 character will do
Those are far from the weakest characters who can do so, however.

Promestein said:
VJF&RMF said:
Those are far from the weakest characters who can do so, however.
Can Goddess Madoka and Akuma Homura beat him?

How about Heaven Ascension DIO

Gemmysaur said:
I did say that Touma only has athletic to peak human speed outside of his fist hitting a supernatural entity. He gets blitzed or he gets incapped by tiring out via being unable to catch up to Kumogawa who is very much faster.
ah, sorry, i thought you mentioned it because you meant that touma was higher body-wise than kumogawa (which i can understand, if i hadnt read the series i would also be sceptical, he doesnt look impressive body-wise :) ) :)

^that is a good question: Heaven Dio should be able to do it, i mean if he has GER than he can make zero out of kumogawas intend to use allfiction, unfortunatly i dont see how Dio can stop kumogawa fromm ressurecting, he would need to bring kumogawas will to zero and this forever :(

^how so? she has not the power to kill kumogawa for good and allfiction can affect her in any way kumogawa wants it,

if we use verse-equiv and say that her harness is immune to supernatural powers it would allow the alien to survive being wiped out of existence but kumogawa can still use allfiction on every power kuroneko has which wil also stop her from regenerating :I

she has not the power to kill kumogawa

Kumagawa cannot return from higher dimension.

Black hole = easy win.

And even information about him will be erased from 3D.

A6colute said:
she has not the power to kill kumogawaKumagawa cannot return from higher dimension.
Black hole = easy win.

And even information about him will be erased from 3D.
how is a blackhole a higher dimension?

it destroys the bond between atoms and even in the atom itself so that nothing remains, im not sure what is a "higher dimension" in that, if you refer to a theory about a blackhole than it stays a theorys,

as far as i know nekos blackhole is a normal one, which "should act" like a normal one (at least as far as i know how a normal blackhole works) :)

and before that, can you give me the general part where is was said that kumogawa cant come back from higher dimensions (if what you said is correct) ^_^

PS: he can use allfiction on the blackhole too :I

it destroys the bond between atoms and even in the atom itself so that nothing remains

Lolwhat???

as far as i know nekos blackhole is a normal one, which "should act" like a normal one (at least as far as i know how a normal blackhole works) :)

No. It doesn't work as "normal" black hole.

and before that, can you give me the general part where is was said that kumogawa cant come back from higher dimensions (if what you said is correct) ^_^

No. It's YOU must give me a proof that Kumagawa is able to return from a higher dimension.

A6colute said:
Lolwhat???

No. It doesn't work as "normal" black hole.

No. It's YOU must give me a proof that Kumagawa is able to return from a higher dimension.
this is how i think blackholes destroy the energy/matter they suck into themselfes :I

than how does it work?

why me? first you need to prove that "being sucked into a blackhole"="being brought into a higher dimension", and kumogawa already showed that he can come back from the dead, this suggests he can come back from at least "being dead"...

@aimenaltair

no, kumogawas ability would bring him back from the dead, other than a reality warper who can literally warp him out of existence or a power-negating user who seals kumogawas powers forever (or takes them away) there is nobody that should be able to put him down for good :(

this is how i think blackholes destroy the energy/matter they suck into themselfes :I

This BH erases even information itself.

than how does it work?

This BH erases objects and even information about objects from 3D.

first you need to prove that "being sucked into a blackhole"="being brought into a higher dimension"

All proofs in her profile.

and kumogawa already showed that he can come back from the dead

And? Even weak characters in Brynhildr can come back from the dead.

A6colute said:
And? Even weak characters in Brynhildr can come back from the dead.
there is a difference between "healing" and "negating ones own death", healing can have limits depening on the amount of injuries, but negating of death simply brings you back, not matter how fast you are killed or how badly the attack and injury was which killed you :)

but you are right, it seems like her blackhole is able to do that, i would say that kumogawa can come back from the other side so a different dimension should be working, but it is my opinion, than yes, nekos blackhole should work (but kummogawa can erase it with allfiction and it is kuronekos only attack that could put him away)

PS: im nto hyping, it is the way how his powers work :)

but kummogawa can erase it with allfiction and it is kuronekos only attack that could put him away

FTL vs hypersonic? He doesn't have one chance even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back