• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weather Trio upgrade

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I've noticed something with the calc. The feat was done with base Groudon. Why it was applied to the megas is beyond me. Basically, I'm suggesting that Base forms of the duo be moon+, Primal duo be at least along with base Ray, and Mega Ray be Likely small planet.

I am back from work and this happened? Why Cal?!?!? Anyway is there proof that this came from Base Groudon than Primal Groudon? I mean seriously is there any proof he done it in base? If not, I don't support this at all.

I'm not sure about Small Planet level, the calc is only 74 Exatons, which is a far cry from 433 Exatons.

Though scaling bases to Moon seems fine.

Starkiller215 said:
I am back from work and this happened? Why Cal?!?!? Anyway is there proof that this came from Base Groudon than Primal Groudon? I mean seriously is there any proof he done it in base? If not, I don't support this at all.
Yea. The proof is literally in the calc. Base Groudon literally performs the feat.

@Cal The calc never specified what version of Groudon done this feat. In fact I check it twice as I speak. Assuming Base Groudon done it is like saying he is Moon Level at base which I not so sure about that.

I don't know why the calc was given to Primal form only in the first place. I agree with moving it to base and giving "at least" to Primal forms of Groudon and Kyogre.

Sorry. My bad. The calc said something about moon+ so that's what I said. Later checked that it wasn't the case, but I didn't edit the Op.

Yeah, Moon+ starts around 230 ET-ish I think. Like I said earlier, I'm fine with "At least Moon level" with the Primal Forms but not Small Planet level.

I guess so.

But, before that, why Rayquaza has "Likely higher"? I always thought that just and "At least " was enough

Back