• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Web Novel Kumoko P&A Tab Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since some people were complaining about Kumoko don't having a tab for her P&A, I quickly added it.

I just added the tab and didn't changed anything besides that, with the only exception of adding Damage Reduction in the part that listed resistance against Blunt Attacks, Slashing Attacks, Piercing Attacks, Shock Attacks, since Damage Reduction is likely the only ability under what those types of resistances could be listed. I also changed the empathic manipulation resistance in her fear key to fear manipulation resistance because the text literally listed it as fear resistance but linked to the emphatic manip page. The other thing that I added was a lifting and striking to the second key that was for some reason missing in the original profile, and changed the Very High stamina rating for Superhuman to go according with the new ratings in the stamina page.

Everything else is the same, I actually had some complains with how various abilitites are listed and formatted but since I'm not supporter and this was just to add a tab I didn't touched anything else.

There goes the ability to ctrl+f the profile to look for abilities 😢
And the mobile compatibility, but who cares about that
The other thing that I added was a lifting and striking to the second key that was for some reason missing in the original profile, and changed the Very High stamina rating for Superhuman to go according with the new ratings in the stamina page.
If all keys have the same rating, just the rating can be listed without repeating it for every key. That's why those weren't there.

There goes the ability to ctrl+f the profile to look for abilities 😢
And the mobile compatibility, but who cares about that

If all keys have the same rating, just the rating can be listed without repeating it for every key. That's why those weren't there.
I mean, you can still crtl+f to look for things, just do it while changing the tabs or in the source view. Mobile have its whole can of problems so there is no much to do with that

Honestly didn't know about that, in that case I left it as before or like I did?

I mean, you can still crtl+f to look for things, just do it while changing the tabs or in the source view.
Yeah, that's why I basically browse the source view of pages these days lol

Honestly didn't know about that, in that case I left it as before or like I did?
I would leave it as before. Easier on the eyes IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back