• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Webby Vanderquack (2017) vs Old Hunter Henriett [2-0-0]

Yeah then such a modification to movement can be very off-putting and he combined with him probably not being at his best and still almost beating Webby, I'm not sure his skill should scale...
It also allowed Webby and Heron to jump very high, but I get what you're saying.

She has other feats, the point is, she is comparable to scrouge in skill and has a much greater stelth and hability to use ranged weapons, just staying bellow scrouge in meele, not that is a problem sinse she can acrobatics out of meele combat
Has she ever fought Scrooge or people who are comparable to him in physical combat directly? Also I recall her aunt when not holding back did manage to easily beat her

Has she ever fought Scrooge or people who are comparable to him in physical combat directly? Also I recall her aunt when not holding back did manage to easily beat her
Kinda yes

and ofcourse the person that trained You and know Your weaknesses and habilities would have a easy time fighting You

and okay, thinking here I may be exagerating to say that she is comparable to scrouge, but they havve fought the same foes with similar results in their battles

and okay, thinking here I may be exagerating to say that she is comparable to scrouge, but they havve fought the same foes with similar results in their battles

The timestamp you gave was on Black Heron who I explained here on scaling issues (And I may have presumed to be a male at first. What have I done?)
Yeah then such a modification to movement can be very off-putting and combined with her probably not being at her best and still almost beating Webby, I'm not sure her skill should scale...

The timestamp you gave was on Black Heron who I explained here on scaling issues (And I may have presumed to be a male at first. What have I done?)
If You see the full clip she only fought directly with the black bird girl 2 times, beffore drinking the potion and after the effect wered off, one of thouse she was tied and the second both were falling from the sky, and the rest of their fight both were with the bouncing potion effect

I dunno, she basically caught Heron off-guard with that one

I dunno, they seem to just be struggling for the potion bottle in that part. More of an LS feat than anything
She was taken offguard yes, but this spy was the one that also captured scrouge moments prior(not to mention scrouge took her to this mission beliving she would help him a lot and was impressed by her skills)

She was taken offguard yes, but this spy was the one that also captured scrouge moments prior
I don't think combat skill really has much effect on how you do when caught off-guard, especially in that close of a proximity. Honestly it just seems more like a speed or AP feat

Okay, not ignore scrouge being impressed by her skill trough
Simply being impressed, combined with it just being a statement is usually a pretty weak justification and is usually just for supporting. It doesn't even have a clear point in scaling (Like ... is comparable or stronger to ....)

Back