• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ween vs Jaakuna

The starting range is 25 meters. Ween always leads with Clone Button(Duplication) or Big Boom(Explosion Manip)

Jaakuna will start with summoning undeads while she herself stays away while attacking with Kemtorna

She has info analysis and clairvoyance

She also has passive statistic reduction and memoryhax over time

Hm... I dunno how Ween would deal with Info Analysis and Clairvoyance. But he would try to fight the undeads using his clones and then try to copy Jaakuna's ability to summon the undead if she does it more than once.

How does his power mimicry work? All of her undeads specifically created by her and are waiting for her to summon them. Can he copy that?

Doubt he will use it more than once because info analysis and clairvoyace. She will use it once then just stay away wait for her passives to weaken him

Well, he can copy something via just watching it more than once and understanding it well. It's not always 100% accurate since it copies what he understood. So it'd be like summoning a single undead copy.

If he gets in danger he will try to use his Rewind Attack(Time Manipulation) to go back in time 8 seconds ago. If he is pushed to the limit he will try to use Time Crush(although I dunno if he will even get to use it at all)

Ok so he summons a copy of her Undeads. I'll just assume he is able to copy it for now

Because of clairvoyance and info analysis, she will already know about power mimicry and won't use it more than once. Then she will dodge around stay away and wait for her passives to do the job

Yeah I dunno if Ween will be able to do anything if his attacks keep getting avoided, so he will probably eventually forget about the match and possibly leave.

That's not how her passives work

They'll cause him to forget how to fight, forget about his abilities and also reduce his pyhsical strength over time

So he has to kill her before that happens

She has High-Mid regen and can use her undead summons as backup bodies if regen gets bypassed

Ah, then he probably won't get to kill her before he eventually becomes useless. Atleast his clones will try to beat the undeads. Best possible scenario he manages to land a hit.

I don't know is AP but she wouldn't die to one hit due to High-Mid regen and Type 6 Immortality

And her passives affect all opponents at once. If clones have their own mind they will be affected as well

I know that, I was saying that that is best case scenario due to Clairvoyance, Info Analysis and Analytical Prediction. Not that it would do anything.

then Ween is ******.

Back